Games I MUST get.

Zackslay3r

Hey guys,

Im just wondering what games i MUST get. New to being able to play any game i wanted. 

I really really like multiplayer games. so any that you guys recommened would be great.

bonus points if there are servers for the game in Aussie. 

Cheers.

Arma 3

try Warthunder (F2P)

Elite : Dangerous if you like exploration and space

GTA 5

BF:Hardline is like 18€ on G2A.com

so is BF4

Idk CSGO, its repetitive imo, everyone who plays it is too toxic i dont understand how people play it all the time and even buy virtual 100€ knifes

i tried it ended up playing a prison escape server they quitting, dont really care the game was about 5€ on sale lol + i sold skins

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

well you cant just say its a bad game without any reasonable explanation. lol

W A T C H    M E

eO87KiG.jpg

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

It all really depends on the genre of games you like playing.

Yea don't get CSGO, its boring.

Right now, I'm playing Witcher 3

But all other games aside, skyrim is a 100% MUST

the mods along with the endless content already in the game make this one of the games that will only die out (maybe) when the next elder scrolls is released.

Seriously, even then, the game just gives you so much to do.

Combat is lacking heavily though.  Despite it being one of my most favorite games of all time, the combat is garbage.  Archery and magic are not as bad however.

Main PC: 4690k // Z97 // R9 280 3GB // 8gb Ram // CM Elite 430 Case // 750 EVGA B PSU // 1TB HDD

Living Room "Console" PC: FX 8350 // 990a SLI Krait // R7 360 // 8gb Ram // HAF 912 // 750 EVGA B PSU // 1TB HDD

Future Plans:

find a 2nd monitor at a pawn shop

Sell/giveaway R7 360, move r9 280 into console PC, buy a better GPU for main PC.

DBKeyArtSmall_0.png?itok=8X_l5UzR

It's simply not getting enough attention.

I tried this game, its fun.  But i didn't continue playing since i'm more into League of legends right now.

Arma 3

try Warthunder (F2P)

Elite : Dangerous if you like exploration and space

GTA 5

BF:Hardline is like 18€ on G2A.com

so is BF4

Idk CSGO, its repetitive imo, everyone who plays it is too toxic i dont understand how people play it all the time and even buy virtual 100€ knifes

i tried it ended up playing a prison escape server they quitting, dont really care the game was about 5€ on sale lol + i sold skins

Yea i agree, on CS GO

Almost every room was a bunch of kids saying racist things over and over, calling each other "niggers" and other dumb stuff. 

Main PC: 4690k // Z97 // R9 280 3GB // 8gb Ram // CM Elite 430 Case // 750 EVGA B PSU // 1TB HDD

Living Room "Console" PC: FX 8350 // 990a SLI Krait // R7 360 // 8gb Ram // HAF 912 // 750 EVGA B PSU // 1TB HDD

Future Plans:

find a 2nd monitor at a pawn shop

Sell/giveaway R7 360, move r9 280 into console PC, buy a better GPU for main PC.

W A T C H    M E

eO87KiG.jpg

lel haters gon hate

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

lel haters gon hate

It's funny because I started playing it again and I had some fun dicking around.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

It's funny because I started playing it again and I had some fun dicking around.

i understand why you would not like the game if you play it casually since its mostly a competitive game 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

i understand why you would not like the game if you play it casually since its mostly a competitive game 

My goal is to become silver 1

My goal is to become silver 1

thats not easy :P

Specs of my PC:

thats not easy :P

Getting to level 3 is the easy part!

• 2 months later...

CSGO is a bad game. I prefer BF4 for casual play. CSGO, I don't even know why it's popular. Compared to Tribes it's trash. 

And you can't say "But it's more realistic".

NO. NO IT'S NOT.

And why is CSGO bad ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

And why is CSGO bad ?

Community is awful. Especially in competitive, in casual and player run servers it's not so bad.

But it the competitive playset, holy salt batman.

In a MP game the community can often make or break the game.

No idea why you quoted something I said 6 months ago.

This thread was basically dead anyways.

Community is awful. Especially in competitive, in casual and player run servers it's not so bad.

But it the competitive playset, holy salt batman.

In a MP game the community can often make or break the game.

No idea why you quoted something I said 6 months ago.

This thread was basically dead anyways.

So you're telling me you hate the game because of the community being toxic ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

So you're telling me you hate the game because of the community being toxic ?

That's a good reason to hate a game.

There's other reason too. Not to found of the cheesy mechanics, at least, I feel they're rather cheesy.