Founder of Comcast dies at 95

Kherm

I'm still sad a person died.

Yea, same here.  He might have created such evil or messed  up (greedy) things, but a life is a life. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Yea, same here.  He might have created such evil or messed up things, but a life is a life. :(

I'll save my sympathies for Christoper Lee.

-------

Current Rig

-------

He deserves it too.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Why can't we have both ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

"Roberts often served as a diplomat for the entire cable industry, trying to bring regulators and cable executives together, said Reed Hundt, former chairman of the Federal Communications Commission. In particular, Hundt remembers the approach Roberts took in criticizing the FCC's policies at a dinner in 1994."

I say scum.

again that could be a good or bad thing, I dont know for sure  though.

most people who start a company tend have decent intentions, at least at first...

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

inb4 Comcast finds a way to overcharge for his internet.

Now we could say... "The founder of Comcast is rolling in his grave due to the actions of Comcast."  whenever Comcast does something stupid.

Did they? :/ damn that son

Some people dedicate their lives to making profit out of other people and putting them in awful situations. Have no sympathy for these people. 

Intel 4790 K - R9 295X2 - Gigabyte Z97-SLI - Corsair Vengeance Pro Black 1866 CAL9 - Corsair HX 1000 -Samsung 850 EVO SSD - Samsung HDD - H100I - Corsair C70 - G400 Logitech - Asus VS247H - WASD custom mechanical and QCKPAD! 

Staples of LTT: Getting an 4690 K will resurrect your lost family members, AMD = More heat thus AMD = Satan.