Leaks indicated that Dell is about to release several new monitors

snowComet

Other than the 32" 4k dell monitor Dell just announced, a leak from the soundbar manual indicated that there may be several other new monitors coming from Dell.

According to that soundbar manual, the upcoming models are UP3214Q, UP2414Q, U2414H and U3415W. As people speculated UP3214Q is the model number of the 32" 4k monitor, UP2414Q possibly means a 24" 4k monitor? and U2414H  should mean a new 16:9 24" lcd, as "H" means 

16:9 aspect models. But the most interesting model is the U3415W, as "W" usually means widescreen nature (21:9), so it indicate a 34" 21:9 monitor??

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/news_archive/29.htm#dell_u_series

A 24" 4k monitor? I hope to god it isn't like $5,000, even though it probably will be.

Would love to see one! We don't have many 24" 1400p/1600p monitors, the quicker they put out 4K monitors, the faster the competition will come and lower the prices will go!

Would love to see one! We don't have many 24" 1400p/1600p monitors, the quicker they put out 4K monitors, the faster the competition will come and lower the prices will go!

Couldn't agree more.

Now if only or greyfix could handle it!

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Yeah, they've been yanking us long enough with price and the BS!

agree with this, we need more 4k to push the price lower !! 

We not only need 4k for prices we need it so that nvidia and amd start to make gpus that can run it like Titan was suppose to be like the most powerful thing ever even tho it can't max 4k out lol plus I wanna see cards under $1000 that have 6gb of VRAM hurry up and be the new standard already 4k

Alright Shaw time to upgrade to google fiber speeds, once I get a 4K display I want to watch all my youtube video in 4K, and that's not happening with current Shaw internet speeds at a reasonable price...

I really want a 27" 4K monitor.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard