600W PSU for 390?

Colours
Go to solution Solved by Duskie,

Thinking about getting a 390, I have a CX600W PSU. Not sure if it would be enough for a 390?

It'll be fine, I ran my 290 from that exact PSU model for 8 months. No issues at all  :P

Thinking about getting a 390, I have a CX600W PSU. Not sure if it would be enough for a 390?

AMD FX-8320 | Hyper 212 Evo | Gigabyte 970A-D3P | EVGA SSC 970 | Corsair 200R | Ducky 9087 Shine 2

yes its enough

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

It'll be fine, I ran my 290 from that exact PSU model for 8 months. No issues at all  :P

i7 8086k @ 5.3Ghz / 32GB DDR4 Trident Z RGB @ 3733Mhz / Aorus GTX 1080 11Gbps / PG348Q

That's good, especially when in some cases the 390 and x seem to use less power than the 290 and x respectively, probably thanks to HBM.

Nope...

Sig under construction.

That's good, especially when in some cases the 390 and x seem to use less power than the 290 and x respectively, probably thanks to HBM.

R9 300 series dont use HBM,only Fury cards use it