Mystery unboxing! "Ultrawide Heroes" from LG

@LinusTech

Have you found out if there are others that have the honor of owning this? Would like to see this list of people.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

This is so much cooler than a monitor.

A monitor is something you can buy anywhere. A monitor will be obsolete (or be outperformed by new models ) in about 2 years.

Meanwhile, a custom made mini-me action figure is something g you will keep forever... Even 20 years from now.

SSD vs HDD Direct Comparison - Identical Drive Images | SSD Boots Windows 7 + Load 27 Apps in 1 Minute | 17 Second Boot - POST to Desktop
Razer Blade 14 (2015) | Core i7-4720HQ | 8GB RAM | GeForce 970M | 500GB M.2 SSD | 14.1" 1920x1080 Display | 4.19 lbs

No socks and sandals. 0/10 worse gift ever /s

On a more serious note, nice of LG to do this to Linus

• 4 months later...

hello guys i was one of the chosen in the ultrawide carboard setup
look up at my video in Eduardo Castillo
Please Vote for me if you like in the ultrawide event
http://www.ultrawide...vent.html#:none remember eduardo castillo    :D, that would be such a huge help
i also could be like the represent for vote for turnip in this linus tech tips contest right? hahaha   :P 
Anyways guys i'm looking foward for the ticket to vancouver because if i win i imagine that i would make me able to meet the linustech crew and also the new company cause its in canada, i know i'm new at the forum but i've been following linus tech tips for a while i think like 4 years now and i have seeing the transformation with the old office and the new one so going to that would be really like a dream, to finally meet the crew and the office (finally like a real company! haha) and sorry for my bad english also that travel will be a huge improvement in my english skills too   :lol: 
and if you leave a comment on our channel lg wil randomly select comments and those will be given an ultrawidefestival t-shirts or hoddies 
so anyways really really thank you if you vote for me   ;)   :D