Where to buy/pay for stream movies?

I always download it b4 buying, I would be a fool to pay up front for product of unknown quality. But I want to pay for the ones, that were good. No matter, if it´s movies, series, games or books.

here in my country if i say i play some games/watched a movie etc. first thing they (adult friends etc.) ask if i dowloaded it off the internet

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• 2 weeks later...

here in my country if i say i play some games/watched a movie etc. first thing they (adult friends etc.) ask if i dowloaded it off the internet

That is just so rude. This is the kind of thing, that can make me really mad.

That is just so rude. This is the kind of thing, that can make me really mad.

Not rude lol, just non gamers

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

iTunes is really designed for you install the program, nowadays you can uninstall it normally to, no registry dicking around

there is not much you can do if content is not available in your region, and whats wrong with signing up to a service legitimately with your information?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii