Opinions on the Battlefront Co-Op trailer?

SuperPug

I think this looks pretty badass! But then again i havent played the original so i got nothing to compare it to. What do you guys think?

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I think this looks pretty badass! But then again i havent played the original so i got nothing to compare it to. What do you guys think?

It's about time they made another battlefront, that's what I think!

Well it does look like legit in game footage...

I dunno, not excited for the game

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

My first time watching it, not a big gamer, but would definitely would say it looks quite clear but lacks 'realisticness'. Not a huge Star Wars fan as well, so I think that further demotivates me LOL.

What were your thoughts?

Well it does look like legit in game footage...

I dunno, not excited for the game

Did you see the other trailer? Its like battlefield but Star Wars. I dont wanna get too hyped but its looks like it could be great.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

My first time watching it, not a big gamer, but would definitely would say it looks quite clear but lacks 'realisticness'. Not a huge Star Wars fan as well, so I think that further demotivates me LOL.

What were your thoughts?

Graphics look great for one - lets hope it stays that way. Otherwise it kinda looks like BF but with a Star Wars theme, which is interesting imo.

Graphics look great for one - lets hope it stays that way. Otherwise it kinda looks like BF but with a Star Wars theme, which is interesting imo.

Yeah, not a huge fan of Star Wars, never really got the series haha

Did you see the other trailer? Its like battlefield but Star Wars. I dont wanna get too hyped but its looks like it could be great.

I probably did, but I think I forgot because I am not a Star Wars fan.

Looks good, but I of course can't be excited for the story or whatever. It's still mostly Battlefield to me

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Sadly it reminds me of BF3 co-op :(

Glad its PS4 footage though, it'd be disappointing if it looked like that on PC.

They only hyped the game up. Its nothing yet. And what the f do they mean with "cinematic"? I heard this before "cinematic fish". 

This game could be the savior or the downfall for DICE. I really hope the game is fun, because hardline is shit in every way  and they broke bf4 again so.

Also I wont preorder this game. And probably wait one week before buying. 

And dont listen to levelcap mat or jackfrags cuz they get payed buy dice to say things. (sponsored by ronku) 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

I am sure it will only be slightly better than bf3's. I mean it looks great but I don't think the missions will have any depth and that will make playing it feel like an AI shooting gallery with a friend. Maybe I am wrong and they can pull it off like mw2 did. But I doubt it. Dice was never really talented with mission based gameplay.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I am sure it will only be slightly better than bf3's. I mean it looks great but I don't think the missions will have any depth and that will make playing it feel like an AI shooting gallery with a friend. Maybe I am wrong and they can pull it off like mw2 did. But I doubt it. Dice was never really talented with mission based gameplay.

Fair enough... I didnt even play the BF4 campaign to be honest. But maybe having a well established universe such as Star Wars behind the Missions might hep to create something a little more engaging this time around. Who knows.

Battlefront II was pretty decent. I hope it's not console only.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Battlefront II was pretty decent. I hope it's not console only.

Of course not lol...

hmmm, really wanted this to Battlefield with lasers but it looks rather dumbed down. The playable areas seem very small from what has been shown. No ADS for weapons without scopes. Could end up with multiple Darth Vaders wandering around as power ups.... :-(

Willhelm scream, I'm in.

I am fine with the hip fire, I know it's a touch subject with many, but they should allow scoping though.

Willhelm scream, I'm in.

I am fine with the hip fire, I know it's a touch subject with many, but they should allow scoping though.

Would be kinda funny if you couldnt hit shit when playing as a imperial trooper.

Would be kinda funny if you couldnt hit shit when playing as a imperial trooper.

it would be awesome just year the chat.