Improve sound quality with this liquid (Sound Clear Nano)

ahhming

I have no words.

Keep reading the rest of the post. There is precedence and proof.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

There is precedence and proof.

K, oh and maybe you should use 6 paperclips to power the speaker with 1.8kW.

I see a lot of very bold and unbelievable claims but very little proof in this thread...

Maybe on the next page we will hear about rotation velocidensity. Actually it sounds like we have already touched a bit on that topic with the "audio file corruption".

Guys, I heard if you pee on your CPU socket a little before you put it in, you can get to 5.0 Ghz with a stock cooler.

Now that's just misinformation young man. Peeing on your CPU socket would potentially ruin your motherboard.

However, there is a way to increase sound quality with your CPU. It is recommended that you twist your CPU a quarter turn in the socket every 3 to 4 months to make sure your cores are evenly worn out. If you keep the CPU still for too long core 0 will get really worn out and any audio you play on it will sound really awful!

I see a lot of very bold and unbelievable claims but very little proof in this thread...

Maybe on the next page we will hear about rotation velocidensity. Actually it sounds like we have already touched a bit on that topic with the "audio file corruption".

Now that's just misinformation young man. Peeing on your CPU socket would potentially ruin your motherboard.

However, there is a way to increase sound quality with your CPU. It is recommended that you twist your CPU a quarter turn in the socket every 3 to 4 months to make sure your cores are evenly worn out. If you keep the CPU still for too long core 0 will get really worn out and any audio you play on it will sound really awful!

Talk about misinformation.

You have to turn it a third of the way, not a quarter. Jesus.

When people of a country being occupied at war with the US retaliated and were called terrorists.

Ask why those in charge of defending your airspace stood down on the same day, and why an 'exercise' of the same incident was done days before.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

so this is what snake oil looks like

Abigail: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.5GHz 1.170v / EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified  / ASRock Z97 Extreme6 / Corsair H110i GT / 4x4Gb G.Skill Ares 1866MHz @ CAS9 / Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb SSD / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM / NZXT H440 Blue / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2

Peripherals: BenQ XL2411z 24" 144hz 1080p / ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1080p / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD650 / Schiit Audio Modi 2 / Magni 2 / Blue Yeti Blackout

Those arguing about how this will make a difference, it might (might) make a difference if you were using AC'97 analogue audio-and even then the difference will be negligible. With digital the signal is either on or off, and you will never notice any difference.

PMSL

Those arguing about how this will make a difference, it might (might) make a difference if you were using AC'97 analogue audio-and even then the difference will be negligible. With digital the signal is either on or off, and you will never notice any difference.

Only peasants listen to digital audio. If you run through those 6 jacks on the back of your motherboard, you're in analogue. The chipset does nothing but translate digital to analogue, clean the signal, and handle sound stage effects based on any settings such as in SoundBlaster and other audio suites.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

No one's arguing this would work. The arguments are about an entirely different matter. Sound Clear Nano is 100% pure snake oil, from concentrate.

Ask why those in charge of defending your airspace stood down on the same day, and why an 'exercise' of the same incident was done days before.

:ph34r: TinFoilHatAreaOnly.jpg

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

:ph34r: TinFoilHatAreaOnly.jpg

Tinfoil_hat.jpg

I only use a tinfoil hat when there isn't evidence ;)

PMSL

I only use a tinfoil hat when there isn't evidence ;)

Have you seen the architectural analysis, it went down like a controlled demolition, as well as a building next to them that wasn't hit by anything.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

This is essentially thermal compound, like the stuff used on your cpu. But instead of transferring heat, it transfers electricity instead. Utter useless for digital connections (unless they fail), but for some analogue high end sets, it might actually make a difference.

High end analogue sets? 

The same sets that someone fooled "audiophiles" with by using a hanger wire to connect speakers with? Those kinds of high end sets? 

I'm not saying that certain equipment doesn't help. I've seen my share of absurdly high end systems but these sorts of add ons? Literal snake oil. I can't even. 

What is hype may never die - Cleganebowl 2016

Have you seen the architectural analysis, it went down like a controlled demolition, as well as a building next to them that wasn't hit by anything.

Yep, and another thing that was discovered was the evidence of thermite actually being used. Aviation fuel can't burn hot enough to melt steel.

PMSL

Yep, and another thing that was discovered was the evidence of thermite actually being used. Aviation fuel can't burn hot enough to melt steel.

It can... But not steel of that grade.. :)

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

I'm sorry but there are living examples of humans who can hear below 20 and hear above 20,000 Hz. 20 to 20K is an average, not an absolute limit. You're conflating with no proof, much like the rest of your post.

You do realize that test shows nothing, right? What of all those who answered correctly? Why are there not repeat trials of those same people showing they have a 50% or lower success rate? It's incomplete information you can't cite to prove your claim on its own. It would pass no academic smell test, much less me. Those same people, if they can show consistency, merely prove higher levels of skill or more sensitive ears or both. You can't just jump to the conclusion most convenient for you without solid proof. This is about as solid as wet cardboard.

This audio test by one small group with no claim to fame in the audio production or engineering world is hardly worth my time or yours. Without any third party verification and validation of the experiment, it's worthless. Go find a larger experiment with verifiable results and we'll talk.

While there could be humans who can hear below 20Hz and above 20,000Hz, I'm sure is a very, very small amount of young people.

And tests do show results, that's the point, and those results show how the people who answered correctly did so by chance alone.

So yeah, you + coat hanger = 50/50, obviously we can't do the test with you here and find out how your ears will stand up to the test.

We are humans, you can't go around our biological limitations and claim to hear 21KHz, is like if I said that I can see UV and IR, it just can't happen.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

While there could be humans who can hear below 20Hz and above 20,000Hz, I'm sure is a very, very small amount of young people.

And tests do show results, that's the point, and those results show how the people who answered correctly did so by chance alone.

So yeah, you + coat hanger = 50/50, obviously we can't do the test with you here and find out how your ears will stand up to the test.

We are humans, you can't go around our biological limitations and claim to hear 21KHz, is like if I said that I can see UV and IR, it just can't happen.

No, the test only showed that half the people "guessed" correctly. It did not give you the success rates of individuals. Take the 49.8% who got it right and give them multiple double-blind tests. That's a valid test to show whether or not they are a fluke or merely the best in the business.

No, one of them's a British man in his 40s who serves to validate the world's highest and lowest singers for Guiness and has hearing all the way down to 14Hz and all the way to 23,400 Hz (this upper value sounds right but it's been a while).

20-20k is not a limit. It's an average. Biology produces values above and below averages all the time. To exclude hearing capabilities from this is asinine. 20/20 vision is considered a gold standard, but there are people with 20/10 and 20/5 vision too. There are people with exceptional ability to distinguish shades of green (actual people who can see pot in a forest purely by color). Why is it so impossible to believe there are mutations with superior hearing abilities?

No, the test only showed that half the people "guessed" correctly. It did not give you the success rates of individuals. Take the 49.8% who got it right and give them multiple double-blind tests. That's a valid test to show whether or not they are a fluke or merely the best in the business.

No, one of them's a British man in his 40s who serves to validate the world's highest and lowest singers for Guiness and has hearing all the way down to 14Hz and all the way to 23,400 Hz (this upper value sounds right but it's been a while).

20-20k is not a limit. It's an average. Biology produces values above and below averages all the time. To exclude hearing capabilities from this is asinine. 20/20 vision is considered a gold standard, but there are people with 20/10 and 20/5 vision too. There are people with exceptional ability to distinguish shades of green (actual people who can see pot in a forest purely by color). Why is it so impossible to believe there are mutations with superior hearing abilities?

I'm pretty sure if we took the 49.8% of people who did it right and do the test again, the result would be the same around 50/50.

And the name of that British man is?

I know 20-20K is an average, and there are people who may hear below and above the 20-20K.

I don't find impossible that some mutation gives an individual awesome hearing and sight, but still, your average audiophile will end up 50/50 in a double blinded test.

How about you, have you done any double blinded tests to verify that your hearing can tell the difference between a high end cable and a coat hanger or that it tops at 21KHz?

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Why can't I just put this directly in my ear?

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr