How do i stop this?

brownninja97

So there is some bullshit company called quantum pc or something like that. Over the year they have called us many times to try and fix some sort of problem we have on our pc. to fuck with them i said we had linux and one mac. They kept calling and annoying us. Is there a way i can stop this as they keep calling with different numbers so blocking their number doesnt work.they called at bloody 5 am, i was awake but my father had some over the top rage. he was also pissed at me for being awake at that time which makes it serious.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Call the police is the only way.They will take care of them.I had some issues like yours and now they are gone.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

troll them. go into a crappy computer you have. mess with a really small file and basically let them play hide and seek with your C: drive ;)

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

I've taken to answering all those types of calls with a george takei voice. 

"save 10% on my heating bill?!!?!  OH MYYYY WHAT A SAVINGS!!!!!!"

inevitably all those types of calls get into some sort of sales speech that takes a good minute or 2. I usually pretend to be attentive up till then and get them to repeat that big long sales speech as many times as I can. 

after speech "I'm sorry can you repeat that again, my pussy walked onto my lap and I missed out on that OH MYYYYYY" 

theres bunch of articles saying its a fraud, they called again, i said if you call once more ill take you to court for hacking onto my pc without my knowledge to of tried to detect some sort of problem.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

would it be wrong to set up a botnet and ddos the jesus out of their site

Listen if you care.

Wrong? No!

Illegal? Yes!

they are being illegal so its basically fighting fire with fire, its stupid but whatever.

Listen if you care.

theres bunch of articles saying its a fraud, they called again, i said if you call once more ill take you to court for hacking onto my pc without my knowledge to of tried to detect some sort of problem.

You realize that they didn't actually do this right? They're calling you in order to gain access to your PC, they just say there's something wrong with it because then many people will believe them and try to let them fix it.

You realize that they didn't actually do this right? They're calling you in order to gain access to your PC, they just say there's something wrong with it because then many people will believe them and try to let them fix it.

i know, but to detect a problem with my pc means they have dug their own grave, they are basically saying that they without my knowledge or consent got into my pc to somehow find a problem with it. They didnt come to my house to see it themselves. I know they didnt hack but they have to be on my pc in person or with my consent for wireless usage or its illegal, it breaches the terms microsoft have set so me and gates and maybe some other guys can team up to rip them apart. 

Listen if you care.

Write down the person who call's name and the company, next time answer as if you're them and don't let up, pretend you called and they picked up. Ask for all the personal info you can think of saying they requested you call (even though you didn't call) basically following their format, even if its a different person they'll most likely know the person who you are pretending to be and freak out.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

They didn't detect a problem a problem they just said they did. :) But yes, admitting to having detected a problem could in a legal context be the same as actually having done it. I doubt you'll get Gates on your team though. ;) Also Microsoft is not the ones who dictate "cyber law".

tell them to put you in their "do not call list"
by law, if they call you again you can sue them for 5000 dollars
you're welcome.

tell them to put you in their "do not call list"

by law, if they call you again you can sue them for 5000 dollars

you're welcome.

Depending where you live. You can sue for harassment!

\

Anyone know the link to their website, would like to have a look around :D

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

You could try registering with TPS: http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html

The problem is that the callers probably originate from a country that isn't easily enforceable.

Another option would be if you don't receive any international calls to block them for a small time and maybe they will remove you from their list.

But the best option is to troll them, record everything, upload them and cash in on that Youtube money! :D

Call your provider and ask them to block the number.

As i said, they call with multiple numbers so ive blocked a few already however they manage to still call with another number.

Listen if you care.

As i said, they call with multiple numbers so ive blocked a few already however they manage to still call with another number.

Call them instead and try to sell them something.

They called me again, i said i dont have any computers, they still insisted on fixing a problem with my computer even when i said i didnt have one.

Listen if you care.

Call them instead and try to sell them something.

i tried trolling them but it was on the hold for over 15minutes.

Listen if you care.

I think they use Skype or something so all you really have to do is get all Voip numbers blocked by your telephone provider

So there is some bullshit company called quantum pc or something like that. Over the year they have called us many times to try and fix some sort of problem we have on our pc. to fuck with them i said we had linux and one mac. They kept calling and annoying us. Is there a way i can stop this as they keep calling with different numbers so blocking their number doesnt work.they called at bloody 5 am, i was awake but my father had some over the top rage. he was also pissed at me for being awake at that time which makes it serious.

Tell them that you will file a lawsuit against them for harassment.  It works.  I had an agency trying to sell me home security for about a year a while back and i just said that.  I haven't heard from them since.

Corsair Obsidian 800D | Msi GD-80 z68 | Intel Core i72600k (stock speeds at the moment) | Msi Gtx 570 twin frozr III | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mHz | Coolermaster evo 212 temporary) | Cooled by Gelid Wings | Intel SRT smart caching | Windows 7 ultimate x64