[FREE] [CA,US] One Year Avast Pro Antivirus Keys

1823alex

Just found this on /r/free and can confirm that it does work in the US, I don't know if it will work in any other countries however, if someone can test that than I'd love to update the title saying so. This is also my first time posting one of these so go easy on me?

Where to get a free key from: https://www.avast.com/techradar-giveaway.php

TechRadar Article: http://www.techradar.com/news/software/security-software/get-a-free-one-year-license-to-avast-pro-antivirus-worth-29-1296787?src=rss&attr=all

Reddit Thread I found this from: http://www.reddit.com/r/FREE/comments/39xi5l/avast_pro_antivirus_free_1_year_license_with/

This key is only for the Pro Antivirus not Internet Security or Premier. Comparison chart from Google:

Avast-8-comparison1.jpg

Hope you enjoy it, first time posting one of these so go easy. To activate you need to open the email download and open the attachment, Avast needs to be installed before doing this.

EDIT: More comparison chart for the weary:

2TN4FCz.png

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Good stuff!

Now, the question is whether or not the paid version adds actual features - or more popups.... :)

Ya I just activated, so I'm hoping less popups, although Avast has the Silent/Gaming mode feature which is awesome and really helpful, haven't had a popup since than except for when some Trojan or Virus is found I think.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Does this work with more than one PC with different emails?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Does this work with more than one PC with different emails?

One code = 1 computer, can't use the same email more than once to get a key but can get more keys for more PCs with different email accounts.

EDIT: I just tried using the same email for another key and it says it will be sent shortly but I haven't received it, so different emails will work to get more keys.

#Commonsense2015MasterRace

But it can't hurt to have a extra protection though :P

That's what she said.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

So how long does the code last? Is it like it's valid on the same day you register it only or is it a forever type of key? bc i ran the installer, but quit early, but i can't redo it bc i would have to restart my pc, which i don't wanna do.ccx

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Works in canada

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Capture.jpg

Someone is having a laugh here...

So how long does the code last? Is it like it's valid on the same day you register it only or is it a forever type of key? bc i ran the installer, but quit early, but i can't redo it bc i would have to restart my pc, which i don't wanna do.ccx

Lasts for a year to the day, activated mine today and it said it would expire the same day in 2016.

Capture.jpg

Someone is having a laugh here...

Working as intended. It looks like some equals sign thingy maybe... lol

Works in canada

Title updated accordingly.

Lasts for a year to the day, activated mine today and it said it would expire the same day in 2016.

Working as intended. It looks like some equals sign thingy maybe... lol

I mean how long will the key be able to be used? I mean, how long will i have before the key expires? When i haven't activated it yet?

I mean how long will the key be able to be used? I mean, how long will i have before the key expires? When i haven't activated it yet?

Ahh sorry. From the TechRadar article: "The offer will end on June 19th at 1500 (UK time)."

Ahh sorry. From the TechRadar article: "The offer will end on June 19th at 1500 (UK time)."

I mean, i have the key in my email, but when does the key become invalid?

I mean, i have the key in my email, but when does the key become invalid?

Apparently I suck at reading, no idea about that one, I assume it would be valid to be used for maybe a year or maybe forever.

apparently not, it's the 18th and its already ended, didn't get to have one.

Zalman Z9 Plus - GTX 660 TI - i5 2500k @ 4ghz - MSI 1155 Intel P67 - Corsair CMPSU-750HX - 16GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 - Seagate ST3500413AS 500GB - Seagate ST2000DL003 2TB Backup Storage -  Old CBA to change it.

Great, America gets to have nice things, not EU :(

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE