Game giveaway!!! 3x games!!!

Hello everybody

Ok so I am giving away the following 
Prize 1: Borderlands 2 
Prize 2: Dishonored 
Prize 3: Tomb Raider 
(all of the games are steam copies)

How can I win?:
Well, this is going to be like 3 giveaways in one, each will have its own challenge, read bellow.

Giveaway 1: to get a chance to win this one you have to guess a number between 50 and 750, the one that comes closest wins. If more people have the same number, I will number them and have random.org choose who wins.

Giveaway 2: to get a chance to win here you have to draw a picture (using Microsoft Paint) of your favorite animal crossed with your favorite fruit. The picture doesn’t have to be good of professional or something I am just going to choose using random.org anyways.

Giveaway 3: to get a chance to win here you have to write down a random fact. And the one that makes me laught the hardest wins.

Can I enter all three?
Yes you can! But if you do please number each entry for each giveaway 
like so:
Giveaway 1: your chosen number

Giveaway 2 your drawn picture

Giveaway 3: your random fact  

The winners will be chosen on the 25th of july, and they will be posted in this thread and PMed by me.   

Good luck!

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

Giveaway 1 - 513

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

Giveaway 1: 612

Giveaway 3: 

tumblr_mq42k3jEDc1roqv59o1_500.png

... *snickers* It rains diamonds on Uranus. Bahahahah! :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Giveaway 1 - 371

Giveaway 2 - The Pea-rape (Peacock and Grapes) ;)

Untitled_zps4fe5c516.png

Giveaway 3 - The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.

Giveaway 1: 437

Giveaway 2: Its random so I didnt feel like drawing a masterpiece. Its a cat eating a apple.CrazyLinus_zps29d861ee.png

Giveaway 3: Benjamin Franklin gave guitar lessons (Imagine him rockin out on a stage).

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

Giveaway 1 - 666

Giveaway 3 - Cats can sense vibrations better than humans and can tell when an earthquake is coming 15-20 mins before a human knows unfortunately they don't tell us because they are mean :(

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Giveaway 3: Due to Einstein's inability to speak at age 9 his mother thought he was retarded.  

Giveaway 1 - 369

Giveaway 3 - 100% of lottery winners gain weight

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

Giveaway 1 - 452

Giveaway 3 - If you're driving on the motorway at 70mph in a soft top and a fly hits you in the forehead, it will go straight through..... it's own arse.

^ Kinda a joke but also a fact!

The answer is 42.
Oh, wait, you mean to tell me you need to know the question now?
Well, I can't answer that.

Giveaway 1 - 319

Giveaway 3 - The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 feet.

Giveaway 1 - 478

Giveaway 3 - German researches claim that the risk of having a heart attack is higher on Monday than any other day of the week

I have all of these games! D:

Noooooooooo! Joy be to the winners!

Sorry, hey at least you have a good taste in games xD

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

Good Luck everyone. It's nice to see people giving away games but personally none of these interest me particularly.

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

Giveaway 3                  When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Giveaway 1: 700

Giveaway 2: Belgians have tried delivering mail using cats. It didn't work.

Already got Dishonored

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Doublepost

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.