Is the Define S a nice case for modding?

Hi, let's just say I like giving my stuffs a dankable touch.

I want to do some modding that would involve most of the right side panel being cut and replaced by a very special idea.

Will the S get me going and even for my future businesses?

Another case I had in mind was the storm stryker, bet that one's a bit more pricey. 

Should I get it? I still feel like it's a bit too dry(and for that I would get a drawing on the front panel) and small.

Welp.

try enthoo pro or enthoo luxe. saw very easy modding can replace side panel to full clear acrylic or glass.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

try enthoo pro or enthoo luxe. saw very easy modding can replace side panel to full clear acrylic or glass.

Wow, I saw a lot of reviews on that and never actually checked the price. Costs way less than it looks like. Thank you!

EDIT: I guess it's still a bit more pricey than the S but I could do that I guess. It really is a nice case with all that modular options. Well, phantkeks wins agin.

This is the only mod I've seen doen with a Define S. And like the Enthoo you can also replace the acrylic with glass.

http://mnpctech.com/fractal-design-define-s-mid-tower-case-review-79.99.html

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

This is the only mod I've seen doen with a Define S. And like the Enthoo you can also replace the acrylic with glass.

http://mnpctech.com/fractal-design-define-s-mid-tower-case-review-79.99.html

Holy insertobscenewords

How do those people even get those badass skull shapes (or anything else for that matter)?

This gave me so much inspiration :DDD

I'm a dreamer boy now.

Wow, I saw a lot of reviews on that and never actually checked the price. Costs way less than it looks like. Thank you!

EDIT: I guess it's still a bit more pricey than the S but I could do that I guess. It really is a nice case with all that modular options. Well, phantkeks wins agin.

Just got the luxe this morning. Phanteks rili nails it this time. Enthoo series tends to have better air flow compare to define series too. Define series is better in silent operation.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3