I'm not sure I should have started building my own PCs...

JebKerman

...I've developed an itch, and I need the scratch it. I constantly NEED a bigger, better PC...

Itch the first:

...At first I had a pre-built HP desktop PC, that was the most powerful computer in the house (can't remember which CPU, but it had a Radeon HD 6450 I believe) I wanted just upgrade the graphics card to a 260X, but I needed a bigger PSU, then it simply wouldn't work. So I build a new PC from scratch totalling about 1K AUD (Fractal Design Core 3000, Some Gigabyte LGA 1155 board, not sure which chip exactly, frankly had little to no idea what I was doing). I then found out that the PSU wasn't working, so we had to get another in. After finally getting it to work i passed the HP onto one of my sisters. It was great...

Itch the second: The itchening

...for about 6 months then I hungered for MORE POWER/FPS, so I built my current system for around 2K AUD and passed the previous one onto my other sister. It's fantastic...

The current itch:

...Now, only about 3 months after building it...I want MORE. I want to build this: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/kKnQ23. It's overkill...And I want to SLI...

...I think I need help, I'm still on the single 900p display.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Just don't upgrade, jeez... (or do upgrade and give your PC to me)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Uhm. New monitor. Maybe?

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Tech=Drugs

Lazor - 2015

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Look at me.

Look at your wallet.

Now look at the steam sales.

Look back at  your wallet.

Money gone, no upgrading needed!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Tech=Drugs

Lazor - 2015

"What's wrong with this one?" "He just couldn't stop building and upgrading PCs." "Oh god no."

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

If you have the money then it doesn't matter but if you're struggling then wait a few more months  :P

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

...I think I need help, I'm still on the single 900p display.

If you need help with a drinking problem the last place to look for help is a bar.

You are definitely in the wrong place :)