ARK: Survival Evolved -need more people!

Kyuubixchidori

hello everyone! if anyone is getting into this game, me and 2 friends are on a low pop dedicated server. We have a great location, and are wondering if anyone else who needs a warm home is intrested. We play for a few hours everyday all together, then me and one friend can hop on pretty much when ever.

we play 9-12 every morning(eastern time) then me and one other are on and off pretty much the rest of the day. have a solid little base going in a great location. so if anyone is interested just respond! 

Tell me when it's Optimized

Only then

whats your specs? with a 750 ti im running 50-60 fps

I'm considering getting the game, but I heard the optimization is still pretty bad

read^

yeah its not perfect, but the game has a hella lot of things running. im running low settings right now, and it looks amazing and its pretty smooth. the issue is the game doesnt scale down well, but if you have a 750ti or above you will be more than fine 

Xeon E3-1231 v3

EVGA 780 ACX SC

Because he had a hard drive.

Xeon E3-1231 v3

EVGA 780 ACX SC

i have the e3-1230v3 and 750ti, so you can EASILY run it at 60 fps all day long with good looking settings

I wanted to buy this as soon as it came out but optimization issues scared me off.  I also have to say my back log of games with online play, both coop and regular mper is quite huge so really I don't need to be adding this game to my list of games to play now.  Hopefully by the time the game has more polish the community will still be big and I will have gotten through more of the games I already have and then will play it.  I really wanted a new dinosaur game to play but recent ones released just before this have also been disappointing in various ways so I don't know if I will ever get the dino survival game I want.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

i have the e3-1230v3 and 750ti, so you can EASILY run it at 60 fps all day long with good looking settings

Resolution?

Because he had a hard drive.

Resolution?

im running 1080P. 

theres a problem with some dx11 features. older gpus are doing better then new gpus because of this. but at start up put "-sm4" to fix the dx11 issues. thats where all the bad optimization talk comes from

im running 1080P. 

theres a problem with some dx11 features. older gpus are doing better then new gpus because of this. but at start up put "-sm4" to fix the dx11 issues. thats where all the bad optimization talk comes from

-sm4, at the command line for the shortcut? or in the drop-down console in game?

/Facepalm.. all too excited for more performance with this post....... I could have just googled this.. and now I will.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention though.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

-sm4, at the command line for the shortcut? or in the drop-down console in game?

/Facepalm.. all too excited for more performance with this post....... I could have just googled this.. and now I will.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention though.

for the shortcut. it works great for me, I hardly see the difference as most of my things besides textures are turned way down. thats what made it playable for me though

for the shortcut. it works great for me, I hardly see the difference as most of my things besides textures are turned way down. thats what made it playable for me though

Any idea what it actually does?

Guessing its for the Shader model (DX9/DX11 SM4.0 VS More Modern DX11 SM5.0)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Any idea what it actually does?

Guessing its for the Shader model (DX9/DX11 SM4.0 VS More Modern DX11 SM5.0)

exactly it, its some shader thing. the newer shader model is super demanding in this game

I'll play. I need something to stop me from fist fighting megalodon's when I get bored...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I´ll consider it.

I did play alot until 2 lvl 60´s started C4ing the tribe same day i joined, we spent so much time taming a bunch of Raptors and in they come with there Effing Birds and kill everything.

Fun but its annoying when max levels attack mid-low levels because they cant fight equal leveled people, and no they didnt Steal anything, they just went on a killing spree.

Russians man...Russians..

I'll play. I need something to stop me from fist fighting megalodon's when I get bored...

I´ll consider it.

I did play alot until 2 lvl 60´s started C4ing the tribe same day i joined, we spent so much time taming a bunch of Raptors and in they come with there Effing Birds and kill everything.

Fun but its annoying when max levels attack mid-low levels because they cant fight equal leveled people, and no they didnt Steal anything, they just went on a killing spree.

Russians man...Russians..

working on getting a private server up right now. will message you guys once its up and 24/7

I've been thinking about getting the game, it sounds like its the same thing with arma being heavy on the server side.

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I've been thinking about getting the game, it sounds like its the same thing with arma being heavy on the server side.

the server is sitting at 4.5 gigs of ram used. 

trying to get it to work on my 4gig ram I3 laptop right now. the update today was supposed to improve ram usage on server/client side

the server is sitting at 4.5 gigs of ram used. 

trying to get it to work on my 4gig ram I3 laptop right now. the update today was supposed to improve ram usage on server/client side

yeah same thing with arma it loves ram.

most likly find ark is dependent on fast ram too

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I have the game, but I haven't tried it out yet.

Where do I go to find you? :)

working on getting a private server up right now. will message you guys once its up and 24/7

Would definitely be interested in this. Tired of playing on official servers.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I just started playing yesterday, I'd be interested in joining up my steam name is ZTech, just friend me

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

Add me on steam, tripnator we are running a 24 man dedicated server here: 5.196.249.82:28115  will be passworded once we have enough players.