Can anybody help me find a specific type of headphone cable?

Yummychickenblue

Can anybody help me find a cable that goes from 1/8th inch stereo to dual 1/8" mono. All I can find is 1/8" stereo to one 1/4" mono It needs to be male to dual male BTW.

Heh, silly americans with your inches and shit.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

3.5mm to dual 3.5mm.

I need male to dual male. Probably should've mentioned that in the OP.

To split it into two channels? 

One of these 

k2-_fbdd1c4e-80e8-4e7c-9c4f-fd297a9bfa1d

+ two of these

41WIqdQW-4L._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

"Rawr XD"

all praise the holy and all knowing and Benevolent Ronald Reagan first of his name King of the Andals and the first men. Through his eternal wisdom he stopped america from converting to the EVIL metric system and ripping solar panels off the whitehouse.

such wisdom and prescience...

Murica

I'm american and I call them 3.5mm

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

I'm american and I call them 3.5mm

Normally I do too but I was too lazy to write 3.5mm.

Normally I do too but I was too lazy to write 3.5mm.

-_-

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Any sennheiser hd700 cable should work. They are stereo 3.5mm to dual mono 3.5mm. (if you order them that way, but they definitely terminate in dual 3.5mm mono.)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

That works too

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Any sennheiser hd700 cable should work. They are stereo 3.5mm to dual mono 3.5mm. (if you order them that way, but they definitely terminate in dual 3.5mm mono.)

Thanks! I'll definitely look into something like this (http://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Audio-upgrade-Sennheiser-Headphones/dp/B00KBBR8T4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433715477&sr=8-1&keywords=Sennheiser+HD+700+cable) Although it's quite expensive for a cable.

Ehh, maybe. Not too sure on the quality though. I don't want to need to buy a new one in 3 months. 

Ehh, maybe. Not too sure on the quality though. I don't want to need to buy a new one in 3 months. 

Cheap options are better than the zero options you had an hour ago.

Cheap options are better than the zero options you had an hour ago.

I know, I'm just wary since the last cable my headphones had broke in the first 4 months.