Impromptu Meetups

This thread is for all Star Citizen Alpha testers out there who are in the need of some companionship, whether it's for testing, training, competition or just plain fun.

Just post time and date here and make sure to include your timezone.

All alpha testers are welcome, membership or affiliation to the LTT Conglomerate is not required. However a working game client is a requirement, so make sure yours is up to date and since it's easier and more fun to communicate with each other via voice feel free to use the Teamspeak Server.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

I'll start myself as @Ketchupninja wanted to do one today and I believe @rentaspoon wanted to join in although not on time.

June 6th, 9pm BST (20:00 UTC)

I may be/get a little drunk during that session. Stream will be held by me, see profile  :P

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

I'll start myself as @Ketchupninja wanted to do one today and I believe @rentaspoon wanted to join in although not on time.

June 6th, 9pm BST (20:00 UTC)

I may be/get a little drunk during that session. Stream will be held by me, see profile [emoji14]

I should be there at 10pm [emoji4]

I should be there at 10pm [emoji4]

I will try to make it I have Arma3 operations at 6pm pacific I have no idea what 9pm BST is? 

The only thing fair in life is between first and third.

I will try to make it I have Arma3 operations at 6pm pacific I have no idea what 9pm BST is? 

check my profile and add me to steam that will make things easier 

The only thing fair in life is between first and third.

In about 10 minutes :)

Ill probably join. are you guys not on the normal channel?

I can't connect to the TS server right now. And @Ketchupninja has his arma meetup so he can't attend. I'm still trying to enter the TS server

I can't connect to the TS server right now. And @Ketchupninja has his arma meetup so he can't attend. I'm still trying to enter the TS server

D:

check my profile and add me to steam that will make things easier 

its working thanks to @ixi_your_face

That was fun

Best part of the night:

Napper "I'm wasted"

Me: "Lets see if you can land your Hornet"

-Lands hornet-

"seems I'm still not drunk enough"

Next attempt the hornet blows up into pieces, explosions everywhere and the hornet is a wreck.

Don't drink and fly kids even if it is a lot of fun.