which of these water coolers is the best in this site (Link)

http://computerpad.ae/product-category/computer-hardware/cooling-devices/?orderby=price-desc

i know this site is awful the reason im buying from this guy is because he sells these pc's in UAE dubai and delivers them at my house and also has a 1 year warrenty even with overclocked GPU's and is giving me like a $300 US discount so thats kinda a pretty good deal

but i dont know which of these watercoolers i should buy? which do you recommend?

btw dont mind the 2nd and 3rd pages its all air coolers and stuff

and please dont pick the X360 its way way way to expansive

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

The best is the x360

thats way to expansive!

i cant buy this its way to expansive i was looking for water coolers like Corsair H100i or Corsair Hydro Series™ H110

that kinda product not that full loops and stuff that cost like $1000!

h100 i best option. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

The H100i would be the best, unless I overlooked the X61 but I only saw an X41 in there.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Antec 920 should perform very similar to the Corsair H80i, just heck lot cheaper and is a fairly good price ti performance balance.
If looking for cheaper the typical 212 Evo(performs same as Seidon 120V) will do a good job as well.

The antec 920 definitely performs better than the h55 and h60,120v and x40. It does seem to benifit decently if you install another fan in pull behind the rad.

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/cooling/2014/04/03/antec-k-hler-h20-950-review/2

http://www.ocaholic.ch/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=1163&page=6