[Free] ZOTAC GTX 980Ti AMP! Giveaway

Zagnip

This is a 980 ti AMP! raffle by Tek Syndicate :

https://teksyndicate.com/videos/win-zotac-gtx-980-ti-amp-extreme-edition

Edit: 960 giveaway is over now, but you can still try your shot at the 980 ti!

Also for those wondering, the referral link was removed my a mod, so I suppose referral links are bad! Good to know. 

Edited by Zagnip

Siq link kappa

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

When giveaways use Facebook but I don't have Facebook ;_;

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

Siq link kappa

I've never derped so hard in my life... 

When giveaways use Facebook but I don't have Facebook ;_;

I believe you can use an email to sign up 

These giveaways are so sketchy, winners are almost always never announced and become forgotten.

true ^^ i entered a giveaway from Hardwarecanucks and he never announced who won.

01101110 01101111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

Main Rig: i7-4790K | Corsair H100i | Asus Z97 | 16GB Ripjaws | 4TB WD Black/512GB SSD | x2 R9 290x | NZXT H440 | HX1000i | 6 Noctuas   [spoiler=SILENT BUILD] Silent build: i5-4460, Be Quiet! Pure Rock, Asrock H97, 8GB HyperX, Samsung 850 Evo 500gb, MSI GTX 970, Be Quiet! Silent Base 800, EVGA Supernova GS 650w 

AMD CPU's. [spoiler=] thats right m8 get 420 no scoped 

Oh yea Tek Syndicate is also doing one for a 980 ti; I'll edit the original post and such to include it as well I guess.

true ^^ i entered a giveaway from Hardwarecanucks and he never announced who won.

He anncouced it, but they tried to contact the 3 winners and they never responded.

He anncouced it, but they tried to contact the 3 winners and they never responded.

That was an old one. He did a new one, the prize was a GTX 960 and an Asus Maximums VII hero (i think).

01101110 01101111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

Main Rig: i7-4790K | Corsair H100i | Asus Z97 | 16GB Ripjaws | 4TB WD Black/512GB SSD | x2 R9 290x | NZXT H440 | HX1000i | 6 Noctuas   [spoiler=SILENT BUILD] Silent build: i5-4460, Be Quiet! Pure Rock, Asrock H97, 8GB HyperX, Samsung 850 Evo 500gb, MSI GTX 970, Be Quiet! Silent Base 800, EVGA Supernova GS 650w 

AMD CPU's. [spoiler=] thats right m8 get 420 no scoped 

totally not my personal extra entry link but shhh.. least you know about it :D

Pretty sure that's not allowed :^)

Pretty sure that's not allowed :^)

yea, I read the rules prior to make sure, but idk seeing as it's a giveaway :/ If someone with authority think's I should change it I will. 

I just figured it doesn't negatively effect anyone so where is the harm; especially if I'm helping spread the news. 

At this point the only way to win is to sleep with Lady Luck. haha

These giveaways are so sketchy, winners are almost always never announced and become forgotten.

At least one of the giveaways is by TS, not gonna be sketchy then.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Meh, like I'm gonna win...

No luck in gambling, no luck in love.

Forever alone :(

PS. Don't think "giveaways" should be in "Hot deals". Its about a chance not guaranteed opportunity. Should be moved to GPU section IMHO.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Meh, like I'm gonna win...

No luck in gambling, no luck in love.

Forever alone :(

PS. Don't think "giveaways" should be in "Hot deals". Its about a chance not guaranteed opportunity. Should be moved to GPU section IMHO.

Yea, this can be moved to where ever it would be most relevant. I was quite unsure where to put it myself; Just wanted to get it out there because of the short amount of time left. 

You wanna know the funny part.

If you share the giveaway and get people to join you actually make your chances of winning smaller.

5+ extra entries per person yet that person has an extra 10+ chances to win.

RIP

People don't know simple maths :P

P.S This is also considered advertising

If you share the giveaway and get people to join you actually make your chances of winning smaller.

RIP

Nah, its only one extra entry, but idk about advertising, isn't posting any deal advertising? But, if some authority thinks I should change it I will. 

Check out this free giveaway for a Zotac GTX 960 AMP!

"Open to all permanent residents of the Philippines, 13 years old and above."

And besides referrals not being allowed (since you're only really doing yourself a favor) I'm not sure if this is the correct section to share these contests. I come here to see what promotions and sales are on. Not so much for raffles with small prize pools for a lucky 1-3 people.

Nah, its only one extra entry, but idk about advertising, isn't posting any deal advertising? But, if some authority thinks I should change it I will. 

Then that's even worse.

You literally just ruined your chances of winning.

RIP

No.

Say you have 5, and there are 20 others.

You get Somone to join.

You have 10, there are 30 others

10/30>5/20

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

"Open to all permanent residents of the Philippines, 13 years old and above."

And besides referrals not being allowed (since you're only really doing yourself a favor) I'm not sure if this is the correct section to share these contests. I come here to see what promotions and sales are on. Not so much for raffles with small prize pools for a lucky 1-3 people.

Am I not also doing others a favor for at least informing them of the raffle (so not only doing it for myself.)? However, I will agree this may not be in the right place as others have pointed out. I just couldn't think right away where to put this when I caught wind of it.

Besides, I named the people hosting the giveaway with a quick google search you could simply avoid giving me credit for referring you to the raffle.

Then that's even worse.

You literally just ruined your chances of winning.

And yea, if I am hurting my chances I don't care. I just wanted to get the word out. I simply used the referral link because I figured it was there for a reason.

No.

You get Somone to join.

10/30>5/20

If you get 5 extra chances for 5 people joining and each of those 5 people get an extra 7 chances that's 5 x 7 = 35

5 extra chances for 35 chances that other people get. You just added 35 more chances while only getting 5 of those.

If you get 5 extra chances for 5 people joining and each of those 5 people get an extra 7 chances that's 5 x 7 = 35

5 extra chances for 35 chances that other people get. You just added 35 more chances while only getting 5 of those.

O

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

spwath, on 04 Jun 2015 - 07:15 AM, said:snapback.png

No.
You get Somone to join.
10/30>5/20

Did the math: each person can enter 13 times so it would be

5/20 then 5 people join off my link and 5*13 is 65 so it would be 10/85

which is 11%~ vs the original 25%~ chance of winning, so I am actually hurting my chances either way.

I'm just not getting shafted as hard when you use the link xD

I'm just not getting shafted as hard when you use the link xD

I love you. If I win you get my 780. lol