Asrock G10 gaming router - Asrock's first gaming router

Think it'll support the open source router firmwares? That's the nice thing about Asus routers.

it says it is "designed for WIN10" so i'm guessing no. 

lol 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

must be designed with AMD, seems to be little to no tessellation involved with that chassis

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

I'm not sold on this product concept honestly...a good home router can be just as good

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Can't wait to see performance tests n stuff, but it looks hideous. Even if the specs are stellar, the color is a complete turnoff, I'd never get one.

How hard would it be to just make it black?

I don't know whether it's the color of the paint or the actual matte-looking finish on it, but it reminds me of the wax coating on the outside of Babybel cheese.

222107537_c919b7831c_z.jpg

The red part of the cheese tastes horrible. 

The red part of the cheese tastes horrible.

The red is wax I think...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

The red is wax I think...

x354-q80.jpg
....bubblegum?

I aprove of Char Aznable loved that Gundam series.

I disaprove of gaming Router and gaming network chip like Killer NIC, they are snake oil.

I smell an overpriced 'gaming' product

Me too.

At least it looks kinda nice. With the angles n stuff. Color is bleh

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Who ever designed this probably thought, hey if a F-117 Nighthawk is invisible to radar with its angular shapes, then we can apply angular shapes to router and outsiders will not be able to detect your SSID.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Think it'll support the open source router firmwares? That's the nice thing about Asus routers.

lol, it's one thing to advertise the ability to run open source firmwares, but another thing when no one bothers writing one for it because it's garbage. See the RT-N53.

I think it looks a bit gaudy.

Only a bit? I have a red cone mutation and that thing's hotter pink than most lipstick.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

God I didn't think Asrock of all companies would build something this visually disgusting and sickeningly gimmicky.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd