DuckyShine vs Razer Keyboard? Which to get

AdmiralKenjiSenpai

Hey Guys!

(this is my first post here so please bear with me on this, so I don't know if im posting appropriately or something)

I've been eyeing a duckyshine keyboard because something about it speaks to me, but i've also been thinking about the razer blackwidow ultimate 2014 edition also. Which one is the better value given the two keyboards, and which one seems like a good buy?

anything helps cus im a little confused.

Ducky Shine. Razer keyboards do not have great value and quality for it's price.

Hey Guys!

(this is my first post here so please bear with me on this, so I don't know if im posting appropriately or something)

I've been eyeing a duckyshine keyboard because something about it speaks to me, but i've also been thinking about the razer blackwidow ultimate 2014 edition also. Which one is the better value given the two keyboards, and which one seems like a good buy?

anything helps cus im a little confused.

Duckyshine uses Cherry MX and Razer doesnt anymore. Duckyshine for sure.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

I prefer typing on the Ducky Shine compared to the Razer Blackwidow.

Never heard anything bad about Ducky, can't say the same for Razer products.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Avoid Razer. They make low quality products. The best option would be to go to a store and try them for yourself so you can get an idea of what you like.

Who needs a computer when you have a toaster?

Ducky's have shitty stabilizers on the shift, enter, backspace and space keys. Get the Novatouch, Topre master race

I'd go the Ducky over the Razer even though the build quality on the Shine 4 is not as good as previous versions. Having said that though, Ducky are about to release the Shine 5 which will be RGB too.

Ducky's have shitty stabilizers on the shift, enter, backspace and space keys. Get the Quickfire TKL, Topre master race

QuickFire TKL's are Cherry switches. Only the Novatouch is Topre.

I would pick a mech keyboard from the CM quickfire series. You'll get more value for your money. Coolermaster has a really good keyboard line-up. Top quality.

I'd go the Ducky over the Razer even though the build quality on the Shine 4 is not as good as previous versions. Having said that though, Ducky are about to release the Shine 5 which will be RGB too.

QuickFire TKL's are Cherry switches. Only the Novatouch is Topre.

Sorry got the two mixed up ;P