Best Virus/Malware Protection?

Hey guys, title says it all. What is the best Viruis/Malware protection program? I head Malwarebytes is pretty good, and its very light aswell. Premium version on G2A is only $1. What do you guys think is good, and is NOT a heavy program

please do not say Norton.

Don't use sketchy torrent sites, don't click random links and you should be fine with Malwarebytes & Windows Defender.

You could go a step further and get Avast / Bitdefender if you're that paranoid/worried about viruses etc.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

avg or avast (free) for antivirus

malwarebytes for antimalware

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Hey guys, title says it all. What is the best Viruis/Malware protection program? I head Malwarebytes is pretty good, and its very light aswell. Premium version on G2A is only $1. What do you guys think is good, and is NOT a heavy program

Avast Anti-virus and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

I've gotten two keys for malwarebytes through G2A, and I can confirm they are legit.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

the best is probably kaspersky

and its like 30$ a year for 3 pc's

pretty good deal

I get all my clients to buy it

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Avast and anti malwarebytes

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

For free AV you should either get Avira or Bitdefender.  Bitdefender is more lightweight, but it doesn't give you many options in terms of control or how it works.

If you want a paid one then either Bitdefender or Kaspersky.  I would probably go with Kaspersky just for the fact that their team has found a lot of security issues in the past.  You can also check out AVTEST, a third-party company that rates AVs.  (Bitdefender and Kaspersky are the top 2)

Do not get Avast!, as it is complete shit.  Go to this link to find out why.

You will also want to scan your computer weekly, or whatever amount of time you are comfortable with,  with Malwarebytes.  Just to be clear, Malwarebytes is NOT an AV, nor should it be used like one.  So do not run it along side your AV, only use it is a scanner.  Make sure to not accept the trial it offers, and to disable it on startup.

You can also give this LTT user guide a look as well.  It is not perfect, imo, but it makes some decent points.

I wouldn't use anti-virus and just run ccleaner every once and a wide, also, don't download sketchy things.

free Malwarebytes + free Avira.

I don't do signatures.

If you're not an advertisement sucker or surf sites that you know are probably dirty and lastly don't run software that you're unsure of whether it's legit or not. If you have Malwarebytes Premium then that's really all that you need. I disable Windows Defender because it's slow clunky pile of shart.

I run with Webroot SecureAnywhere which last I checked can be gotten from Walmart for around $20 and back it up with the free version of Malwarebytes.  Seems to work so far, though in truth nothing has ever gotten past Webroot to be caught by Malwarebytes as of yet.

This is my signiture, fear it!