HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset comfortable for glasses

I would like to know if this headset is more comfortable then the Turtle Beach X12's (as well as audio) for someone who wears glasses 24/7. Like if the ear cuffs are tight or do I have to break them in because when I wear my headset now they leave imprints of my glasses on my head near my ears. Keep in mind the only headset I have ever worn is the X12's. Thank you in advance for your time and input. If you have any questions feel free to reply below. The glasses linked in this post are similar to what I have.post-24596-0-00099900-1432757543.png

I don't have them but i will give you an advice.Any headphones you get that are over ear will always hurt if the entire ear can fit inside the cup so try looking for this kind of pad when shopping for headphones.If they rest on the hear you won't even feel them if the ear can get inside the cup it's going to hurt because of the glasses your ear will touch the plastic cover of the speaker.This kind of pad or any headphones with deed enclosure.

334397.jpg

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

i haven't had the x12s, but i can say that the cloud 2 has great audio and is comfortible with glasses

I don't have them but i will give you an advice.Any headphones you get that are over ear will always hurt if the entire ear can fit inside the cup so try looking for this kind of pad when shopping for headphones.If they rest on the hear you won't even feel them if the ear can get inside the cup it's going to hurt because of the glasses your ear will touch the plastic cover of the speaker.This kind of pad or any headphones with deed enclosure.

334397.jpg

I didn't even know they made ears like this. I will look into it.

I have the HyperX cloud 1's and I wear glasses 24/7 and they seem quite nice to me so far.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

i haven't had the x12s, but i can say that the cloud 2 has great audio and is comfortible with glasses

Thank you for your reply. I will take that into consideration. Do you know if the cloud 2 has any noise bleed? I have a friend who has steel series siberia V2 and they bleed sound a lot.

Thank you for your reply. I will take that into consideration. Do you know if the cloud 2 has any noise bleed? I have a friend who has steel series siberia V2 and they bleed sound a lot.

i don't think they bleed very much, but you may notice some in a completely quiet room, but it should be minimal

I have the original HyperX Cloud headset and I wear glasses with much thicker rims and have no issues with it.

Git Gud.

I have the original HyperX Cloud headset and I wear glasses with much thicker rims and have no issues with it.

This , same here , then again ive never had any problems with headphones + glasses :P

CPU : i5-8600k , Motherboard: Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming , RAM: G.skill Ripjaws 16GB 3200mhz ,GPU : Gigabyte 1070 G1 ,Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ,Storage : Seagate 1TB HDD , Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB , KINGSTON SHFS37A/240G HYPERX FURY 240GB  , PSU : Corsair RM 750X , Display(s) : LG Flatron W2243S , Dell U2715H , Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212x Evo, Keyboard: Coolermaster Rapid-i , Drevo Tyrfing Black , Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S, Mouse : Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum , Windows 10 

Well thanks all for the replys. I think I have made my decision :)

Well the HyperX Cloud II (or at least the Cloud 1's) comes with a second pair of softer, velour (or some cloth) pads that you can try if the pleather ones that come stock are too painful to wear with glasses.