PSU WITH ALREADY COLOURED CABLES OR SLEEVES

donsleeq

I want to know if there are any psus with already colored sleeves

I believe the only one that has individual sleeved cables is the Bitfenix Fury PSU, there are others from Corsair and EVGA but they are separate kits you need to purchase.

Edited by W-L

EVGA has red cables for pci-e on some of their psus. Included in the package iirc.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

EVGA has red cables for pci-e on some of their psus. Included in the package iirc.

This. Just bought a 1000w psu from EVGA.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Yes but none of them are particularly good. Get a PSU with regular cables and buy colored ones separately by the likes of Bitfenix extensions or CableMod replacements

"Rawr XD"