Popups/Terms Of Service

kingabing

whenever i go to youtube i get a popup of "Shocking video goes viral!" and then the terms of use for youtube. ive ran bit defender and adwcleaner and checked for un authorized plugins and there is noting can someone please help.

whenever i go to youtube i get a popup of "Shocking video goes viral!" and then the terms of use for youtube. ive ran bit defender and adwcleaner and checked for un authorized plugins and there is noting can someone please help.

Run Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro.

And try resetting Chrome (or whatever browser you're using)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

only youtube? maybe DNS/Hosts file problem if system is clean.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Click on the hamburger icon in the top right hand corner of chrome (the three lines on top of each other)

Click on settings in the menu that pops up

Click on extensions on the left side of the settings tab

Remove any extensions that you didn't install

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home