How to do a stealth drive?

I have a Corsair 450D, and I was worried about my optical drive making my case look ugly.  After some Googling, I found stealth drives.  There aren't really any good tutorials, can anyone give tips on making one?  

Thanks in advance.

I don't always use Vessel.... but when I do, it's because of Scrapyard Wars.

Paint it black

Does it look ugly from inside or outside

<THE SILENT ASSASSIN>CPU(Intel i5-4690K)||COOLER(corsair H100i)||MOB(asus Maximus VII Hero ATX)||RAM(16gb of corsair vengeance)||STORAGE(Intel 530 128gb)(Samsung 850 Pro 500gb)(WD 2tb Black)||GRAPHICS(2 x Asus strix 970)||CASE(Nzxt H440)||PSU(Corsair RM750W)>http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Bbpbt6

How you say there are no tutorials. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I have a Corsair 450D, and I was worried about my optical drive making my case look ugly.  After some Googling, I found stealth drives.  There aren't really any good tutorials, can anyone give tips on making one?  

Thanks in advance.

Just stick to piece you take of onto the ODD. You can try removing the plastic front part of the ODD to make it more flush but it's pretty simple either way, glue the front ODD cover of the case onto it and either cutout a little hole for the ODD button with a dremel or if you can press it with pressure you won't have to cut out.

Mine will soon have a slot-loading USB optical drive glued to the underside.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.