Short rant

LukaP

WHY THE FUCK CANT FAN SCREWS BE STANDARD OR ATLEAST PRETEND TO FOLLOW SOME STANDARD?!?!! 

i just spent half an hour figuring out how big they are, only to decide it will be faster to just eyeball it with a random ruler -.-

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

SNIP

0271958eefdf7b3f240c21492ffc712f1a9ae3e6

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

On that note, can Corsair please provide PROPER fitting screws with their fans? You know, ones that don't twist the shit out of the rubber noise dampening material?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Because they like screwing with you ... That's why !

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I don't like them either :'(

My wrists get sore screwing the fuckers in

really ? cuz i gave up and cheated with my electric drill

yea thats right fuck the system yo haha :P #ima_rebbel

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

really ? cuz i gave up and cheated with my electric drill

yea thats right fuck the system yo haha :P #ima_rebbel

luckly im not the one who will have to deal with screwing them in. 

(i hope...) @thekeemo?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

(i hope...) @thekeemo?

hahah you have some slave labour ? ;D

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

hahah you have some slave labour ? ;D

Im not sure, @ is there slave labour involved?

Im not sure, @ is there slave labour involved?

I'm pretty sure ... With the amount of people you tagged , you have a brothel on your fingertips ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I'm pretty sure ... With the amount of people you tagged , you have a brothel on your fingertips ... 

post-121932-0-18066400-1432285742.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

(i hope...) @thekeemo?

yuop not you

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

LukaP just loves screwing the easy things. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

(i hope...) @thekeemo?

I don't think me or @thekeemo Will either (Of course not you). And certainly no slave labor. 

I don't think me or @thekeemo Will either (Of course not you). And certainly no slave labor. 

dang it :/

/s

well for the prototype its either me or you

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

well for the prototype its either me or you

Yeah, but the sale unit's damn well better not be us. 

Yeah, but the sale unit's damn well better not be us. 

agreed