I won a keyboard/mouse combo!

MikaelK

Hey, peeps. So I entered a Sapphire Manic Monday contest on FB a couple of months ago. First prize was a Sapphire Edge mini pc and they also had a few Rapoo 8900P-thingies. I was lucky enough to win one. And I received 'em earlier this week. I've never heard of Rapoo before, but I'm truly impressed.

500x1000px-LL-5a3aa021_IMG_0394.jpeg500x1000px-LL-6f5c43cb_IMG_0393.jpeg

Sooooo wonderful to type on. 4mm thick (at the thinnest place), and yet heavy enough to not slide around on the desk. Top is brushed aluminium and bottom stainless steel. The mouse is pretty good too. Sitting perfectly in my hand.

If you touch the black "panel" on top of the keyboard, the media keys will be revealed.

Very, very nice, methinks.

Yeah, I suck at reviews.. :P

FX-8320, Asus Crosshair V Formula, Asus EAH6950 2GB, 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2400MHz, AeroCool Strike-X Air, Kingston HyperX 120GB ssd, WD blue 500GB, Corsair H100..

I sell Rapoo products at work (Micro Center) and I had never heard of them before that, but they have some neat products for sure. I don't have much to say about their quality though, I've never really messed with one.

Looks good though!

Desktop - 3930k | Rampage IV Extreme | 64gb Vengeance RAM | 256gb 840 Pro | 2x MSI 7870 | Corsair 900D | Creative SB Z | Sennheiser HD280 | Logitech G710+ | Razer Mamba | My salary's worth of water cooling.

Server/NAS - i5-4570 | Gigabyte Z97 Ud5h | 32gb Crucial 1600mhz | 500gb Samsung 850 evo | 4x 4tb WD Reds | Corsair H80 | Bitfenix Shinobi | Windows 7 Pro |

If it were backlit I would give it a 5/5. :) If I can figure out how to crack it open, I'd probably put some LEDs in.  Let's just see how it holds up over time. All I can say is: Well done, Rapoo.  

FX-8320, Asus Crosshair V Formula, Asus EAH6950 2GB, 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2400MHz, AeroCool Strike-X Air, Kingston HyperX 120GB ssd, WD blue 500GB, Corsair H100..

Give me that keyboard! NAOW!

I most certainly will not give you this keyboard! :P

I most certainly will not give you this keyboard! :P

I will find you! And take it! God its so beautifully thin and sexy. Im telling you...I.Will.Take.It.

BLAOW!!!!