Who is your favorite game developer?

Of course we are all on the ongoing quest to find the best developer ever, I want/need/like YOUR opinion.

Who has revolutionized gaming the most from your perspective.

You may submit a person of a entire company, what ever you like.

Valve, Rockstar or even EA

Have your pick.

My favorite person in gaming is Gabe Newell, I mean. just look at his glorious beard

13822_Gabe_Newell_Valve_profile_2012.jpg

His inability to count to 3 has not stopped him from creating one of the most glorious companies on this planet, Valve.

Is it Half-Life 2 ¾ that seals the deal?

not for me, i just love thinking with portals.. and killing zombies. (They should develop a bridge between portal and left4dead really)

And anyone who argues Steam is not the best thing out there, ask youself.

Is Origin, Desura of Uplay really that good?

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Notch is probably my favourite for his attitude, but the guys at Rockstar are for the games they produce.

Blizzard, DICE, Bethesda, CD Projekt Red and From Software.

Oh and EA isn't a developer, just a publisher. 

I'd either choose Blizzard, Bungie, Valve or Bethesda. All 4 have brought a lot to games.

Blizzard, DICE, Bethesda, CD Projekt Red and From Software.

Oh and EA isn't a developer, just a publisher. 

With that I meant, every developer part of EA, Criterion, DICE, PopCap, Maxis, Bioware etc.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Rockstar

System: i5-2500k, Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3, Mushkin Enhanced Blackline, R9 290X, CoolerMaster Elite 430, OCZ Vector, Corsair RM650, Dell U2412M, Corsair H60, Sidewinder X6, M6880, Asus Xonar DG      
Steam username: Armorhype          Origin username: Armorhype          Xbox Live Gamertag: Armorhype                   

Bethesda....perfection in games

I disagree with this personally. Fallout 3 was riddled with game breaking bugs. 

Nippon Ichi Software, Square Enix (The old ones along with Squaresoft), and Level 5.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Naughty Dog, Valve, DICE and ArenaNet. Mostly for Uncharted, Portal/2, Mirror's Edge and Battlefield and Guild Wars 2. All great games. Frostbite engine is particularly amazing too.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I like all the indie developers.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Square Soft, Naughty Dog...

I forgot about Naughty Dogs. They do make some awesome games.

Naughty Dog, DICE, Valve, Mojang, Rockstar, Ubisoft (some times).

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

I used to love BioWare, but after Mass Effect 3's ending I can't say that I love them as much as they used to. They ruined my favorite game series.

As it stands, here are my current favorite developers:

1. Naughty Dog

2. Valve

3. DICE

4. Core Design

5. Rockstar

6. Mojang

7. EPIC (hopefully Fortnite will bring them further up the list)

8. Irrational Games

9. BioWare

10. Gamefreak

creative assembly (total war)

gearbox (borderlands)

Terry Cavanagh, Indie Dev.

He's just awesome

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

I'd say my favourite is DICE or Blizzard

ASUS RTX 2080 Super ROG STRIX | AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT | ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F Gaming | Corsair Vengeance PRO RBG 16GB 3600MHz | NZXT Kraken X73 | Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic | x9 CoolerMaster MF120 Halo

Blizzard is my fav developer

D3 was a slight disappointment (only because of the real money AH) but other than that i have always been impressed and satisfied with the quality of their games.

I'm biased though because ive been playing Blizzard games for years.

Nintendo and Bethesda

As much as I love PC gaming my favourite game of all time has always been (and will probably always be) Legend of Zelda Wind Waker

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop