Like the web wasn't Crazy enough

ABUSIV3

1) Article breaches sites rules

2) This isn't new, at all. Its been known for years this would happen eventually

3) They actually started selling them off months ago

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

i didnt know i had to write  a bunch of crap a bout an article already written whatever take it down idgaf was trying to share

"Try not to think of the price of the part you are cutting in half" 

;)

"If measuring twice doesn't fix it, GLUE will!"

the general community up on this forum is so condescending and rude

"Try not to think of the price of the part you are cutting in half" 

;)

"If measuring twice doesn't fix it, GLUE will!"

i didnt know i had to write  a bunch of crap a bout an article already written whatever take it down idgaf was trying to share

The forum is a place of discussion, not google search engine or a place to spam links, the point is to post a topic, summarize it (providing a service to the community here) and to add your own opinion thus starting off the discussion perhaps pose a question or two etc 

If you didnt know, then you didnt read the CoC - every jumped on you because some people are just tired of seeing it people spam the forum with random shit

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

the general community up on this forum is so condescending and rude

I'm going to apologize for the rudeness of some of the posters here. They were unnecessarily aggressive towards you. LTT Forums is about inclusiveness and generating a positive community atmosphere.

With that in mind, you did break the news guidelines. I know it can be daunting when making your first news post, but the general idea is fairly simple. Link to the source, quote a section of it to give a general feel of the article, then just post your thoughts.

Posting your thoughts is easy. What did you think about the article? Obviously it made some impression on you, since you wanted to share. It could be as simple as "I personally think this domain craze is stupid and a waste of time" or whatever. Doesn't have to be a PhD thesis. I hope this helps :)

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Please follow the Tech News and Reviews Posting Guidelines in future. I'm locking this now, though if you edit the post to follow the guidelines then send me a PM, I can unlock it for you.

For everyone else, please remember that backseat moderating is against the Code of Conduct - if you come across something that's against the CoC, just report it and a mod will sort it out.

HTTP/2 203