Would the H240-X CPU Cooler fit a 760T with enough Ram Clearance?

AIO's don't really hang over RAM dimms like air coolers do. Fitting RAM with tall heatsinks shouldn't be an issue, regardless of case. I would be more worried about rad support, which you are good with

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

might want to consider getting another AIO. I have bad experience with swiftech products 2 of my h220's are dead (pumps) and my friends h240-x also has a dead pump. basically Their pumps are bad. just my experience (never going to buy another swiftech product again) 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

might want to consider getting another AIO. I have bad experience with swiftech products 2 of my h220's are dead (pumps) and my friends h240-x also has a dead pump. basically Their pumps are bad. just my experience (never going to buy another swiftech product again) 

I see I never owned a swiftech product before. I just want to try something out. I know there rad's are good before thanks for the feedback on the pumps. EK makes great pumps but if the pumps are interchangeable or what not.