Which fans for Corsair H110?

Sane with phanteks I guess? Can't find any reviews on them :(

Yeah. I only have experience of Corsair and Noctua fans. Tbh I would be surprised if any of these fans are massively better than the Corsair fans that come with the H110, but I could be wrong.

Yeah. I only have experience of Corsair and Noctua fans. Tbh I would be surprised if any of these fans are massively better than the Corsair fans that come with the H110, but I could be wrong.

Well stock corsair are told as being 37dBa while these fans don't go above 24dBa...

Well stock corsair are told as being 37dBa while these fans don't go above 24dBa...

At what speed though? I mean take Noctua NF-F12s, for example. They are near-silent up to 70%, but damned loud at 100%.

A lot of silent fans achieve this just by spinning slowly. This is something you can achieve yourself with any PWM (or DC if your motherboard allows) fan, so I'm never sure how much noise level ratings should be trusted.

Having said everything that I've just said, of those choices Phanteks and Alpenföhn look like they have the highest static pressure, so they should get you an extra degree or two of cooling. The Be Quiet ones are probably the quietest at sensible speeds.

Edit: Actually I'm not sure what @KamiKatze was saying, the Alpenföhn fan is clearly a square frame, and the Phanteks fan is very close to being square. Only the Be Quiet looks like it's specifically designed for air-flow at the detriment of pressure.

There's a better look at it:

523572.jpg

who cares...

There's a better look at it:

I guess. It's not the best, but it's better than the Be Quiet shape.

That's the first model, check the look of it in the OP

I know the fan is different but the frame itself looks pretty similar.

FG-022-AL_90729_350.jpg

Suppose.

If you were to choose, which would you choose?

The Alpens match your theme, look like they have OK static pressure (though you'd have to look it up to be sure). I don't think the shape is that much of a problem, it might cost you a degree or two celsius.

The Alpens match your theme, look like they have OK static pressure (though you'd have to look it up to be sure). I don't think the shape is that much of a problem, it might cost you a degree or two celsius.

Seems quite quiet in this video for that SP

Seems quite quiet in this video for that SP

Is that static pressure accurate? 0.635mmH2O at full speed? That's really low. For context the NH-A14 is 2.08mmH2O. I know that's Noctua and everything, but it looks like my guess of the Alpen's static pressure being ok was pretty mistaken.

Is that static pressure accurate? 0.635mmH2O at full speed? That's really low. For context the NH-A14 is 2.08mmH2O. I know that's Noctua and everything, but it looks like my guess of the Alpen's static pressure being ok was pretty mistaken.

That's in a real life scenario, don't forget Noctua is probably a lot lower too.

Also the H110s fins aren't extremely close so SP isn't neccesary