Why does even Linus?

Charlie Clarke

Damn. Part 1 is up already?

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Damn. Part 1 is up already?

Don't you have vessel? The coolers for his dual xeons didn't fit, so he just zip tied them on, it ended not fixed, because it wasn't posting

Much dodginess for very very expensive hardware

OLD-SCHOOL - Intel Pentium 4 SL6WF with HYPERTHREADING! - ACER 651M03-6L Mobo - Saphire R9600 PRO 256mb AGP Card - 2gb DDR - 40gb IDE HDD - 430w PSU

Has Vessel, can't watch video because it won't load. I'll wait I guess, lol.

Did you try going though your vessel and checking their latest video?

OLD-SCHOOL - Intel Pentium 4 SL6WF with HYPERTHREADING! - ACER 651M03-6L Mobo - Saphire R9600 PRO 256mb AGP Card - 2gb DDR - 40gb IDE HDD - 430w PSU

Did you try going though your vessel and checking their latest video?

Nah, but I had problems loading Vessel videos with my old connection(2.4mbps). Its now 1mbps, so now none of the videos load(I'm sure they would eventually, but aint nobody got time for that).

I facepalmed so hard with this video...

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

I facepalmed so hard with this video...

My nails are officialy shorter than before I watched it

Isn't this why we watch LTT videos in the first place?  Their personality and randomness instead of just product reviews, which get boring after awhile.  I watch them for the team, not for what the actual content is.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Isn't this why we watch LTT videos in the first place?  Their personality and randomness instead of just product reviews, which get boring after awhile.  I watch them for the team, not for what the actual content is.

I watch them so I can find out how to destroy 2 $5000 CPU's if Intel ever desides to give me some  ;)

what we need to do is buy linus a huge box of zip-ties for Christmas 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Don't you have vessel? The coolers for his dual xeons didn't fit, so he just zip tied them on, it ended not fixed, because it wasn't posting

Much dodginess for very very expensive hardware

I do have vessel, but hadn't seen the episode yet, just finished watching it. Holy crap linus.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I watch them so I can find out how to destroy 2 $5000 CPU's if Intel ever desides to give me some  ;)

You gotta admit, it is very exiting to watch him balance that motherboard with the titans thinking "oh god it's gonna snap the fuck out in half....any moment now" 

-------

Current Rig

-------

Yeah... as painful as the video was to watch, I don't think anybody should have been surprised.

You gotta admit, it is very exiting to watch him balance that motherboard with the titans thinking "oh god it's gonna snap the fuck out in half....any moment now" 

It was dodgey before he used a 780ti and a Titan X to hold down the motherboard

Yeah... as painful as the video was to watch, I don't think anybody should have been surprised.

Why does Intel even give him stuff anymore, maybe they just don't watch his videos?

Why does Intel even give him stuff anymore, maybe they just don't watch his videos?

Because of the views his videos get. It's a publicity thing for them so more people know about some of their stuff they elsewise wouldn't know about.

Like the CPUs in the video

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Because of the views his videos get. It's a publicity thing for them so more people know about some of their stuff they elsewise wouldn't know about.

Like the CPUs in the video

I know, same thing with the Dell XPS  ;)

That is the most stupid video from LinusTechTips and just a waste of 15 minutes ...

What a disrespectful brick he is in that video ...

He gets hardware most people will never get their hands on and he treats it like shit ...

I hope Intel, Supermicro and Noctua will see this video and reconsider priviliges for LTT ...

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

You guys are so negative. I don't get it. I was enjoying the more vlog-style video. It's an insane setup, and I'm shocked to see them have their hands on hardware like that. We don't always need professional reviews of cases. Sometimes taking a step back to breathe can be nice.

They're moving into a new office in 6-8 weeks. I'm sure they're doing fine. Quit criticizing free content because you don't appreciate a single video from a library of over 2,500. 

To be frank though, his recent videos are more of product spotlights than educating us about how things work as thigns were in the Sandy Bridge days.

To be frank though, his recent videos are more of product spotlights than educating us about how things work as thigns were in the Sandy Bridge days.

There really isn't anything out these days to educate users about.  Nothing has been released in over 8 months discounting Maxwell.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.