no question asked like this but. help with bugs in basement

Tocsin_786

so long story short its been 1 year since ive moved into a new home and its a nice house. the basement is completely finished enough to be there and not feel like its a basement(except for the low sun light). my mom had to move in with us for the year and shes moving out which means i have a room for my man cave(which is in the basement right now) over the months my family just stores alot of stuff in the basement and it is rarely cleaned i do whatever i can to keep my party of the basement clean(and it really is clean). when i move to the room i am gonna clean the entire basement and put it the way it was when we bought the house. 

ive noticed that there are alot of bugs in the basement(only 2 types) recently there have been alot of baby cockroaches and these 6 legged black bug things that look like roaches but are much darker and are the same size. so the question is how do i get rid of all of them completely because they were not there when we first moved in and the basement is completely sealed off(from windows to vents) so do you guys have a suggestion

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Shouldn't Alfred be cleaning the place up?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

very technical topic indeed! :D

And sorry, i cant help you with this one :p

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

I'd remove everything from the basement first and clean it up until you're left with just the bare floor and walls. Bugs like to sit in objects and be surrounded by things like dust and stuff. After that you could try to locate if there is a "source" in a wall of floor and plug that up.

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

no its not bed bugs its these cockroach sized bugs but darker and im going to clean the basement soon and use bug bombs 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Be sure there are no sources of food (this includes things like cardboard) or water, have a professional come in to bait and spray. You may need numerous applications one to two weeks apart to get rid of them all. The store bought "gas bombs" do little to reduce populations, they simple relocate (possibly in the main area of your house).

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

They have laid eggs somewhere down there, probably best to get a pro in, but you could try cleaning every inch of the furniture and washing all fabrics, if there is a mattress down there throw it out, then set off one of the bug bomb things.

Once you do get them out, make sure you don't invite anymore back in by leaving any food lying about.