Who owns 20 hats?

GhostWindGamer

Along with fake mustaches and 20 hipster glasses. :P

It will never fail 

should have seen that coming lol

It's the truth! Cadet Hats are awesome too. 

I lost my black one though... I loved that one.

4Fez7w5.jpg?1

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Aw come on! I have more hats in TF2 than I have IRL... (link to my backpack can be found here)

The only hats I have IRL are just a British military surplus Boonie hat in Multi-Terrain Pattern camo, and a green-ish brown Tshekkoslovakian fur cap (resembles a Soviet-era ushanka)... Oh, I do have a plain black cap, but that's just for my disguise when I prefer to not show my face while looking like a cheap cosplayer (may or may not resemble Aiden Pearce)... Don't ask for the reason I need a disguise... I rarely wear any of those 3 hats though.

Do shemagh scarves count as hats as well? I have one in green/black (green base, black patterns). Also, do gas masks count? Probably not, but I have one Finnish M/61 gas mask if that means anything (unissued, but last inspection done in 1997. Not for actual use)

So... 20 hats? Nope. maybe would be close to that in TF2, but IRL? Barely got any, but I don't wear them anyway.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I have one Finnish M/61 gas mask if that means anything (unissued, but last inspection done in 1997. Not for actual use)

Where the fuck did you get one of those 

Where the fuck did you get one of those 

Military surplus stores. That gas mask was like 5€. They sell these for collection purposes or to use in a non-serious costume, and not for the use gas masks are actually made for, due to the surplus masks usually being old, and the filters are most likely not usable anymore due to their age.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Military surplus stores. That gas mask was like 5€. They sell these for collection purposes or to use in a non-serious costume, and not for the use gas masks are actually made for, due to the surplus masks usually being old, and the filters are most likely not usable anymore due to their age.

Right thats cool

I have 9 hats

A Soviet Navy Officer's Cap

A Soviet East-Germany Hat

A Fedora

One Beanie

About 5 Baseball Caps

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I have to own close to 20 hats.

Several beanies and a few baseball caps.

What beanie I wear depends on the weather, light weight ones for warm weather to heavy wool ones with big fluffy fleece inside for very cold weather.

I like to have a few of each so it isn't an issue if one is in the wash or I just can't find it.

You set it up so well though.

having 20 heads would be concerning though

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

having 20 heads would be concerning though

A little bit.

A little bit.

A little lot.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I've got about 15

2 akubra's, 2 flat caps, 4 beanies , a bucket hat, a fedora and i think I've got 3 or 4 baseball caps

Its all about those volumetric clouds