WITCHER 3 Had a Simultaneous Downgrade and UPGRADE , YES Upgrade.

kenjigreat

Seriously why does everyone have a tree/leaf fetish, I really don't care too much. 

What I do know is that the Character Models have changed drastically -This is more important since you are going to LOOK at your character 90% of the time.

Ciri- Not much changed since the Sword of Destiny Trailer.

OLD Geralt (Worse Version)-Taken From Debut Trailer 2013

http://imgur.com/7UZv0e4

NEW Geralt (Better Version)- Taken From Gameplay 2015 

http://imgur.com/hcpAr5l

OLD Yennifer (Better Version)- Taken From Sword of Destiny Trailer

http://imgur.com/bWgy3xZ

New Yennifer (Worse Version)- Taken From Elder Blood Trailer

http://imgur.com/UBxFNWG

Hopefully they can mod in the Old Yennifer , I think she looks way better, more subtle features.

Well, Yennefer is suposed to have raven hair and in the old trailer she had brown hair :/

Her Face has changed , I'm talking about her facial features , Personally they could give her blacker hair I would still choose the Old one.

Isn't it nice having a Witcher Conversation about graphics that doesn't involve grass.

I'm seriously so sick of hearing foilage downgrade.

All of the drama about this game's graphics is silly, the reason TW2 was great was the story and gameplay graphics are just a nice touch. Not to mention the graphics in TW3 look fine and its a much larger scale game.

The only thing that bothers me about the witcher 3 at the moment is Dandelions mustache.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The only thing that bothers me about the witcher 3 at the moment is Dandelions mustache.. 

LOL

All of the drama about this game's graphics is silly, the reason TW2 was great was the story and gameplay graphics are just a nice touch. Not to mention the graphics in TW3 look fine and its a much larger scale game.

I'm still going to love the game , Bought the game 3 times , Digital PS4 , PS4 Collectors , PC GoG.

LOL

Just look at it

wtm_fu_5442c144336b9.jpg

That mustache barely looks alright on tom selleck. Dandelion is not pulling this look off xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I think people rely too much on the track record of other game development companies, then just draw a cynical conclusion because it's in their nature.

Watch Dogs' graphical changes sucked, sure. However 99%+ of the time, video game devs constantly make decisions to upgrade and downgrade for graphical fidelity, performance, bugs & glitches, etc. until they've made decisions they're comfortable with.

If you have a track record of making poor optimization decisions in recent games, like Ubisoft Montreal, then I can understand expecting some of their future games to be poorly optimized (Rainbow Six Seige is what I'm worried about, for example).

However, CD Projekt Red's small history is very good. TW1 wasn't well optimized, but not poorly optimized for its time either. It was simply ambitious in its scale and the dev team's past experience. TW2 was extremely well optimized, other than SSAO most of everything had great performance for what you saw on screen which was especially amazing for 2011.

TW3 is clearly graphically impressive, whether you think it was downgraded overall or not. 

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Yenn looks much better now bruh, get real

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Yenn looks much better now bruh, get real

Taste and Preferences I prefer softer features .

Hmm, hard to tell but yeah old Yenn looks somewhat better.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

new yenn looks better IMO, old yenn looks like she's stoned or something lol