Side Window, best investment ever!!!

PCBudgetSolutions

I have a HAF 932 Blue Edition, just bought 3 Cougar Hydraulic-Bearing Ultra Quiet LED Fans, 2 up top, 1 on the Hyper 212 and a 140 for rear exhaust.  Gonna be water cooling soon, with a 360MM radiator up to so it will be set up better.  Now my CPU temps are about 78*C rather than 75*C on Prime 95 but totally worth it.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

i ALWAYS get case's with side windows cuz i like seein my rig it is a enjoyment  :wub:

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Only computer nerds can apprecieate a nice case window. Family just thinks I'm weird :P

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I love my case window, I think we had a thread about this earlier, and a lot of people said that they just start at their hardware daily.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

post-16787-0-81143500-1374104672_thumb.j

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

My computer isn't worth having anything shown off, except the GPU and SSD that is it lol Maybe when I can get a new computer.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Only computer nerds can apprecieate a nice case window. Family just thinks I'm weird :P

wow we might be the lost brothers o.O

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

bump have a pic.

I want one but I don't know what size to get

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

I dont have my computer side panel on when im using my PC. For better cooling and in the morning my CPU fan looks soo awesome! I can also see the dust.

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

How'd you make the cut that clean? Did you paint the exposed metal after?

Looks good.

Am I the only one that thinks case windows and LED's are the "ricers" of the gaming community?

It da sexy

Dat GIF!

BLAOW!!!!

Am I the only one that thinks case windows and LED's are the "ricers" of the gaming community?

Case windows aren't rice, I would compare it to a good set on rims on a car.

LEDs are pretty ricey unless done right. Sort of like a modified Honda...

LEDs yeah. Case windows - depends on what's on the inside.

LEDs yeah. Case windows - depends on what's on the inside.

If you didn't take the time to budget in for an epic colour scheme you don't deserve a case window.

Not directed at anyone just saying blue mobo, red rice ram, unknown gtx might run good but goddamn it'll look nasty.

What is your take on the build logs that are on the livestream (WAN show)? 

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

If you didn't take the time to budget in for an epic colour scheme you don't deserve a case window.

Not directed at anyone just saying blue mobo, red rice ram, unknown gtx might run good but goddamn it'll look nasty.

True that.

Though in saying that my case has a window but is in a compartment under my desk. The only time I get a look in is when I've pulled it out to clean it. Pretty pointless really.

side windows look good for 1 week at most, after that it gets dirty,

then you clean it

then it gets scratched up and you can only see a mess on the side of your case.

the only viable option is a glass window(scratch resistant) and no consumer case comes with that, you have to mod it...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

What is your take on the build logs that are on the livestream (WAN show)? 

I have only watched one livestream since they moved to the new time so I honestly can't say. Judging from the ones I have seen in the past though, they looked decently put together and tasteful. The ones I'm claiming are "riced out" are the everyday stock cases w/window and then slap a bunch of blue led fans in there. Just looks terrible imo.

True that.

Though in saying that my case has a window but is in a compartment under my desk. The only time I get a look in is when I've pulled it out to clean it. Pretty pointless really.

True, that's one of the reasons ill probably go windowless in my build. The pc barely gets opened.

I have only watched one livestream since they moved to the new time so I honestly can't say. Judging from the ones I have seen in the past though, they looked decently put together and tasteful. The ones I'm claiming are "riced out" are the everyday stock cases w/window and then slap a bunch of blue led fans in there. Just looks terrible imo.

Isn't that the same for anything? If you put a lot of thought and effort in they actually can look really nice, but if you take your typical crap and put LED's on it... you end up with crap with LED's on it. 

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Isn't that the same for anything? If you put a lot of thought and effort in they actually can look really nice, but if you take your typical crap and put LED's on it... you end up with crap with LED's on it. 

Yes?

I dont really get the demand for cases with side windows. I can take it or leave it, doesnt really bother me.