Corsair 750D High Airflow Intake Kit

AMD Lover

So, Corsair finally has released a front panel that looks a lot like the 450D but for the 750D. Its direct from them for $14.99. Not bad. Not much else to say, its gonna allow better airflow with poorly static pressure optimized fans.

750dv-yamamura.jpg

(Picture taken from the Corsair blog, posted by Dustin Sklavos)

^^^Thats also the source^^^

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

Buying one.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I don't get it, it ruins the looks. If you wanted a case like this why not go for a Silversone KL06 that already looks like that

-------

Current Rig

-------

I don't get it, it ruins the looks. If you wanted a case like this why not go for a Silversone KL06 that already looks like that

It still looks good. Though replacing the front panel on the 750D is stupidly complex.

It still looks good. Though replacing the front panel on the 750D is stupidly complex.

You push in on the two top corners and it pops off.

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Was it the 350D that you had to unscrew the I/O panel and fight with the damn thing to get the front panel off?

May have been.  If you are taking the entire bezel off the 750D then you need to remove the IO.  But this just replaces the front panel which is held on by two clips.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

May have been.  If you are taking the entire bezel off the 750D then you need to remove the IO.  But this just replaces the front panel which is held on by two clips.  

Ah, right. I had to replace the entire front bezel on my 750D (it arrived damaged and Corsair sent me a replacement). I've had all three of the smaller D cases so it's easy to get them confused.

Instructions were not clear, I got my dick stuck between the HDD platters.

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Was it the 350D that you had to unscrew the I/O panel and fight with the damn thing to get the front panel off?

no... My 350D is exactly like a 450D, 750D, or 900D, you just push the two upper corners and it pops off. 

Honestly I'm not sure what case you are thinking of. 

Ouch. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

no... My 350D is exactly like a 450D, 750D, or 900D, you just push the two upper corners and it pops off. 

Honestly I'm not sure what case you are thinking of. 

Ouch. 

I'm thinking of the entire front bezel. I forgot that you can remove the other part easily. When I got the case (back in 2013) the bezel had a bunch of clips broken on it so I had to get a replacement for it. I remember needing to unscrew the I/O panel and move it out of the way to get it off.

Basically like my 450D but with more space, that's nice! :D

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

So are you now dickies ?

Look s good.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I could get hold of this in the UK?