Custom Water Cooling Or Just Regular

I have 2 different questions so instead of making 2 topics, i will just ask them both in this one.

Question 1: So i am doing my first PC build ever, and as my first build, i would think most people would not advise doing custom water cooling.  When i say custom, i mean getting the tubing, getting the pumps, etc.  I am asking for my first build, should i even bother with all that stuff?  im fine with spending the time and money to do so, but is it really going to be worth it. Im hoping someone with experience or knowing of the topic can give just a simple question.  

Note: sorry if the last question is confusing but what i mean is, is it worth the trouble and cost for a bit of looks, and maybe some performance.

Also, what about liquid cooling my GPU's? i know it will help with performance a bit but is it worth the trouble and cost, same like the last question with custom or regular cpu cooler.

Sorry if these questions are confusing but i dont really know how to word them better.

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

Custom loop is only worth it if you cool the GPU('s) too. Making a custom loop for the CPU alone is IMO wasteful.

I also wouldn't recommend making a custom loop with your first build unless you feel really confident doing so.

When that's said, if you're going to buy high-end hardware, and wish to spend more money, then a custom loop is the way to go.

When in doubt: C4

My first time watercooling I went straight to hardline tubing custom. I love it, it was worth it. I still have to buy more tubing. Performance wise, nah it's not worth it for GPUs unless you have a custom bios on your cards for overvolting. Buy an AOI CPU watercooler or build a small custom loop for your CPU if you want your rig to look cool.

blackshades on

Buy an AOI CPU watercooler or build a small custom loop for your CPU if you want your rig to look cool.

what is an AOI CPU watercooler?

-Made In Canada

When that's said, if you're going to buy high-end hardware, and wish to spend more money, then a custom loop is the way to go.

i do plan on getting okay gear, here is what i have planned. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pLQQnQbut i am thinking of maybe trying to drop the price and add a 900D with fans and then the custom liquid cooling

-Made In Canada

All-in-one

ok, overall i might just go with the 2 cpu coolers with the 30$ gpu case, just to make it easy and good for now, however if the future, i will get custom water cooling with all the fancy stuff.

-Made In Canada

Things like the Corsair HXX series are all in one units/coolers you can also go with the NZXT krakens its like a whole watercooling loop but without the whole mess and less cost:D

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Well, theres always the perk of it looking sexy. Custom watercooling (if you do it right) and depending on time you put in can look AMAZING.