Blizzard bans more than 100,000 WoW accounts.

DevilishBooster

When played a few years ago bots where a big problem and I reported them all the time to a GM and nothing ever happened to the bot. I bet there are 100k more bots still in the game.

I really don't see how someone using for example a fishing bot to get old Ironjaw in Ironforge ruins the game for anyone. 

It diminishes the efforts of others, maybe in a bot free WoW a dedicated fisherman can make X amount of gold per hour he or she puts into it but because there are so many assholes out there using fishing bots while they're at school, work or sleeping its no longer worth the time of a real person. Same goes for mining and herb bots, gets to the point that humans cant compete with the bots. When it comes to something like Ironjaw i would like you to say that to someone that spent days/weeks in Ironforge as a horde player getting camped every so often by bored alliance players.

In my opinion anyone that bots deserves to be permanently banned. 

I'm so glad they banned so many.

PvP is still a mess, and less bots is always welcome. Sadly even last night we still saw plenty of them just mindlessly doing things.

In patch 6.2 with the rarest of crafting items ( felblight ), dropping from resource nodes botting would have destroyed the games economy entirely. 

I hope they crack down on it more.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

The sad part is it's only 6-months temporary ban. It's like they want to show they care about the game but same time don't want to cut the profit of monthly premium.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero