Ask a gay guy :)

Hey, can ask a personal question? I USED to have this friend that was very religious and she was very not ok with gays. She wasn't just like "yeah i don't believe in being gay" she was like "Oh yeah! gay people can burn in hell because they are sinful!!!!". I was never ok with her thinking like that. Then i talked about that with her, and she said that she was ok with gay people. Then i found this:QOQogZo.png

I don't believe in god or the bible but i do understand it. What kind of person say that gay people should burn in hell on video about civil rights?

What do you think about this? I'm simply looking for you opinion.

Thanks, Help 

Just a really narrow minded view of looking at something, thats all.

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

She's clearly and idiot, if she doesn't believe in people being gay and hopes that they will burn for an eternity. You should stop talking to her and pretend that she doesn't exist, since she appears to be beyond saving.

I already don't talk to her

Just a really narrow minded view of looking at something, thats all.

Me?

Me?

No, your old friend.

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

Hey, can ask a personal question? I USED to have this friend that was very religious and she was very not ok with gays. She wasn't just like "yeah i don't believe in being gay" she was like "Oh yeah! gay people can burn in hell because they are sinful!!!!". I was never ok with her thinking like that. Then i talked about that with her, and she said that she was ok with gay people. Then i found this:QOQogZo.png

I don't believe in god or the bible but i do understand it. What kind of person say that gay people should burn in hell on video about civil rights?

What do you think about this? I'm simply looking for you opinion. Or How do you feel about things like this happen to you?

Thanks, Help 

This just saddens me.  That's all I can say.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

What are your personal thoughts on gay pride parades/events and do you ever attend them?

How big when hard?

I'm surprised it took 7 pages for someone to ask this.

How high does Linus scale on your gaydar? hehe

well, to be honest he's not that masculine. But i bet he could go both ways. But Slick *swoon* man is he handsome 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

How big when hard?

8.5-9.5

honest

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

8.5-9.5

honest

Two measurements ehh, I take it that those depend on atmospheric conditions :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Heh, as a fellow gay with catholic parents I can sympathize with your 'sin' comment. Though I can't say that I tried to 'fix' myself. What did you do?

Well basically expiramented with My best friend. Never had sex or anything but i felt terrible because she loved me and i couldn't love her like she loved me. I didn't want to be with her or any girl. But as a person that grew up in a religious home, even though i was in the closet they still tried to pray the gay away. I denied it though but to no avail.

Hail Sithis!

What do you think about this? I'm simply looking for you opinion. Or How do you feel about things like this happen to you?

Thanks, Help 

why don't you PM me so i can specifically answer you. Don't want to cause a stir :)

Hail Sithis!

Man, 9.5 cm is tiny. I feel so sorry for you.

inches my man, inches. can't be a top with a 9.5 cm dick. Just doesn't work really. 

Hail Sithis!

inches my man, inches. can't be a top with a 9.5 cm dick. Just doesn't work really. 

Well, I'm calling pics or it didn't happen, now.

why don't you PM me so i can specifically answer you. Don't want to cause a stir :)

I would love to hear your reply, but I don't think I could handle it, I clearly I don't have the same experiences which would make it difficult for me to understand the severity of your experiences.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

wow *arkward*

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I would love to hear your reply, but I don't think I could handle it, I clearly I don't have the same experiences which would make it difficult for me to understand the severity of your experiences.

Join the club mate :)

alrighty then

Hail Sithis!

don't think my bf would be happy with that.

Hail Sithis!

Especially since the mods would be hounding your "you-know-what" for a major TOS violation, so that's double the unhappy

Thanks, Help 

What she failed to mention was the fact the Lot, the man in the story whom the mysterious men who turned out to be angels, offered his 2 VIRGIN daughters to the crowd to be raped by a drove of men. Also the lot was called a richeous man even though he also got drunk and slept with his 2 daughters. so this is a book. most people don't know what it says ad follow only what is preached, not what is actually in there. I deal with situations like this with reasoning. But most of the time people will believe what they want to believe because it empowers them or makes them feel good. which is fine, i don't give a damn what you believe however when you fight against the rights of others based on what some ancient book says, that's where i draw the line.

Hail Sithis!

Especially since the mods would be hounding your "you-know-what" for a major TOS violation, so that's double the unhappy

well, he asked :)

Hail Sithis!

wow *arkward*

not as awkward as about half the stuff I've posted in the furry thread.

Why would he care?

not as awkward as about half the stuff I've posted in the furry thread.

Why would he care?

That is true lol