Asus Zenfone 2?

Hey guys, so I have a quick question that I'd like to discuss. The Asus Zenfone 2. Do any of you guys think it's a interesting thing that Asus is bringing a competitor to the mid range, and affordable Android Market? What carriers do you think it'll run? Which carriers do you thing it won't run? I'm from the USA, but I'm sure things are similar in Canada. Thanks for your, hopefully good, feedback!

I wanted the zenfone 2 but Verizon doesn't do international phones so I'm stuck with Samsung galaxy s5

<THE SILENT ASSASSIN>CPU(Intel i5-4690K)||COOLER(corsair H100i)||MOB(asus Maximus VII Hero ATX)||RAM(16gb of corsair vengeance)||STORAGE(Intel 530 128gb)(Samsung 850 Pro 500gb)(WD 2tb Black)||GRAPHICS(2 x Asus strix 970)||CASE(Nzxt H440)||PSU(Corsair RM750W)>http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Bbpbt6

I wanted the zenfone 2 but Verizon doesn't do international phones so I'm stuck with Samsung galaxy s5

s5 is better..?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

s5 is better..?

I don't believe so

<THE SILENT ASSASSIN>CPU(Intel i5-4690K)||COOLER(corsair H100i)||MOB(asus Maximus VII Hero ATX)||RAM(16gb of corsair vengeance)||STORAGE(Intel 530 128gb)(Samsung 850 Pro 500gb)(WD 2tb Black)||GRAPHICS(2 x Asus strix 970)||CASE(Nzxt H440)||PSU(Corsair RM750W)>http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Bbpbt6

s5 sucks ,a normal user destroys the phone's performance because of the terrible touch wiz skin (personally tested), looking forward to the zen phone 2 looks awesome on paper !

4 gb of RAM with a 64 bit processor may sound exciting but it benchmarks matches those of my Oneplus One on Antutu (46,000-47,000) for the highest-end 64 gb version. 

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

Heyyo,

im pretty stoked for pc master race to come to phone

Indeed. To be fair to Asus this isn't their first phone (Odd naming scheme tbh as they already have a Zenfone 5 and 6 out which run Intel Atom dual core CPUs lol)

s5 has .1 higher ghz but zehfone has 4 gb ram version

That GHz doesn't mean anything when Intel has the superior instructions per clock. Go look at the benchmarks, the Asus Zenfone 2 spanks it.

4 gb of RAM with a 64 bit processor may sound exciting but it benchmarks matches those of my Oneplus One on Antutu (46,000-47,000) for the highest-end 64 gb version.

Yeah the OnePlus One and Asus Zenfone 2 both perform like beasts... but after some though I ended up buying the OnePlus One over it. Why? Button and speaker locations. OPO has the power on the side instead of the top of this phablet and stereo speakers on the bottom are better than the mono speaker on the back of the Zenfone 2 (look at any pics or vids of the Zenfone 2, it's a single speaker despite how long that speaker grille looks).

The only spot where the Zenfone 2 is a clear winner is the camera. Optical image stabilization always beats out software image stabilization which can blur the photos and videos a bit if used.

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

As for the USA it is compatible with T-Mobile and AT&T and other carriers running on their networks.

COMIC SANS

Hey guys, so I have a quick question that I'd like to discuss. The Asus Zenfone 2. Do any of you guys think it's a interesting thing that Asus is bringing a competitor to the mid range, and affordable Android Market? What carriers do you think it'll run? Which carriers do you thing it won't run? I'm from the USA, but I'm sure things are similar in Canada. Thanks for your, hopefully good, feedback!

Eh, Zenfone 2 was overhyped IMO and it was released for noticeably more expensive then it was rumored to be.

Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 ftw

"Rawr XD"

Heyyo,Indeed. To be fair to Asus this isn't their first phone (Odd naming scheme tbh as they already have a Zenfone 5 and 6 out which run Intel Atom dual core CPUs lol)That GHz doesn't mean anything when Intel has the superior instructions per clock. Go look at the benchmarks, the Asus Zenfone 2 spanks it. Yeah the OnePlus One and Asus Zenfone 2 both perform like beasts... but after some though I ended up buying the OnePlus One over it. Why? Button and speaker locations. OPO has the power on the side instead of the top of this phablet and stereo speakers on the bottom are better than the mono speaker on the back of the Zenfone 2 (look at any pics or vids of the Zenfone 2, it's a single speaker despite how long that speaker grille looks).The only spot where the Zenfone 2 is a clear winner is the camera. Optical image stabilization always beats out software image stabilization which can blur the photos and videos a bit if used.

OPO is mono speakers too.... Just close to each other so you can't hear the difference.

My neighbor just got the Zenfone 2 and i got my hands on it, Totally Awesome. Screw Samsung shit, Asus is much much better