Is there a way to snap volume to multiples of 5?

Cookybiscuit

I just can't deal with having my Windows volume at anything other than multiples of 5, it stresses me out. Is there some kind of registry edit or program I can use so that all other volumes other than 5,10,15,20... etc can't be selected?

In case its unclear what I'm talking about.

NTHAbOB.jpg

Thanks.

I just can't deal with having my Windows volume at anything other than multiples of 5, it stresses me out.

Dunno, but you might want to look into this:

3fo8JTP.jpg

:)

I just can't deal with having my Windows volume at anything other than multiples of 5, it stresses me out. Is there some kind of registry edit or program I can use so that all other volumes other than 5,10,15,20... etc can't be selected?

In case its unclear what I'm talking about.

NTHAbOB.jpg

Thanks.

Most likely no...

If there is even a registry setting for this it would be very hard to modify to only allow you to have multiples of five.

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)

I just can't handle it, even the media keys on my keyboard are useless as they increase or decrease the volume by 2 at a time, so it only lands on 10's and not 5's.

Oh my god I know your pain, having to move the mouse and get just the right pixel. ._.!

I'll be watching this thread.

2500K @ 4.5GHz | ASRock P67 Extreme 6 | 16GB Ram | GTX 750 Ti | 250gb SSD | 1TB+2TB HDD | 720W CoolerMaster PSU | Essense STX Sound Card | Define R5