My Cock head dingus school principal is back again

Inb4 "oh you must have done something to get this guy angry, no principal does that for no reason, you were definitely in the wrong." Same shit my dad says

Just to clarify, I AM BITCHING OK. ADVICE IS APPRECIATED BUT I AM BITCHING ABOUT LIFE. Inb4 it gets locked for toxicity 

"Cock head dingus"

We're doing this again guys and girls.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

WAT?

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Make a formal complaint?

I'm pretty close to complaining about one of the staff at my school.

Sig under construction.

We shall prepare for battle.

CUE THE ARMING WITH WEAPONS AND ARMOR MONTAGES!

First, if you were late... or loud in the halls... why does that turn him into (insert random pejorative language here)?

Second, if it's true, take it up with someone else and have them talk about it.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

This topic is senseless and stupid.

That being said, I despise the kind of older people who think standing around doing nothing is some kind of sin. People need periods of inactivity every once in a while.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Can you file a complaint for private school? And if he had kicked me out of the class for being late so be it, but suspension? There is a Late box on the attendance form for a reason.

granted i don't think he should just be going off on students, but on the other side, if you were late you were late

Bottom line is if you arrive at school late and get punished for it, don't complain. Even if other students are arriving late that does not change the fact that have broken the rules and can be punished for it, unless you had a legitimate excuse.

Can you file a complaint for private school? And if he had kicked me out of the class for being late so be it, but suspension? There is a Late box on the attendance form for a reason.

You should be able to file a complaint for something your family is immediately paying for...

Sig under construction.

I know who else is a cock head dingus.

I punched a kid in the face once... I only got a 2 day suspension =| You got a 2 day suspension for just being rude?

I sometimes show up 5 minutes before class ends and no one really cares, I sometimes miss the first two blocks of school, or not even show up at all. I leave class randomly and go and walk around the school for 10 minutes before coming back, my bathroom breaks consist of me walking to the bathrooms across the street and gettings a bottle of ginger ale.

My principal sees all of this and he just says hello whenever we pass in the halls.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

If you had done nothing at all, then sure go ahead and complain. But these are the facts as i understand them.

You got a talking to.

You skipped the beginning of class

You were punished for skipping the beginning of class.
Regardless of the punishment, you still broke the rules and were punished for it. Report the principle for being an over assertive asshole, sure, but he technically did nothing wrong. The only one at fault here was you.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

grade 11

Which country are you in?

Sig under construction.

I wish I could believe you, I really do.

But, your username, and some of your typing methods kind of lead me to believe you're not exactly telling the whole picture.

grade 11

And yet you feel the need to flame him on the internet at that age?

I'm guessing you probably have it coming to you, based on the maturity of the post.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum