Can you have 3 monitors running at 2 different refresh rates?

Profoundsoup

If I have a 144hz main monitor and 2 60hz monitors will they all default to 60hz?

up to you, i mean things will look better on the 144 just beacuse they reload faster, more like real life, but 60 is still close to the most an eye can see so i dont think youll have too much of a difference

best of luck :)

- ethan

up to you, i mean things will look better on the 144 just beacuse they reload faster, more like real life, but 60 is still close to the most an eye can see so i dont think youll have too much of a difference

best of luck :)

- ethan

No I mean if I had 2 60hz monitors and 1 144hz will they all run at native refresh rates or will they default to the lowest? 

If I have a 144hz main monitor and 2 60hz monitors will they all default to 60hz?

Nope, you can run your 144hz one at 144hz and the other two at 60hz simultaneously :)

I dont think you read the question. 

I have a feeling yes, if you're running them all off of one card. But I've never thought of this predicament...

Doesn't matter if they're on the same card. Both ways will work :) 

i've done 60hz, 60hz and 59.7hz before, because that last display is dodgy as hell...

I have 2 on 75hz and 1 on 60 hz right now on a single gpu

Yes, i used to run a 144hz and a 60hz. Looked terrible so i got rid of the 60hz.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Yes, i used to run a 144hz and a 60hz. Looked terrible so i got rid of the 60hz.

Lol really? I mean I would probably just use them for desktop use not for gaming or is that what u are saying :P 

Lol really? I mean I would probably just use them for desktop use not for gaming or is that what u are saying :P

The 144hz monitor just "behaved" so much better / smoother and i couldn't get my self to use the 60hz even for video and other non-gaming-related tasks.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4