Why do people hate COD?

IMadeYouReadThis
Go to solution Solved by Pugs501,

They take no Skill

Why did people hate COD ghosts so much? I loved the campaign and I love COD games, why do people hate COD? Is it the community?

CPU: Intel i7 4700 GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 Storage: 1TB Western Blue RAM: 8 GB GDDR3 Operating Software: Windows 10 Power Supply: XFX XTR 550W Case: Shitty HP Case From Old Pre Built PC
<p>

They take no Skill

Well, yeah, but you have to admit it is enjoyable hearing little kids cry and complain.

CPU: Intel i7 4700 GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 Storage: 1TB Western Blue RAM: 8 GB GDDR3 Operating Software: Windows 10 Power Supply: XFX XTR 550W Case: Shitty HP Case From Old Pre Built PC
<p>

They're really easy and the community is terrible. Also they have just bad stories, as well as unrealistic mechanics like all shooters.

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Well, yeah, but you have to admit it is enjoyable hearing little kids cry and complain.

I prefer not to have to deal with it and play better games

Because he had a hard drive.

They take no Skill

"They take no Skill" Oh, well, that's why COD is the only game im good at, LMAO.

<p>

The negative connotation towards 10 year old kids screaming "I fucked your MUM, "insert homophobic slur here"" 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

There is absolutely no skill involved. Anyone can play and do good. I can easily get a 3kd in any game

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

I don't know people complain about it being the same game every year and then the instant they change something nobody likes it and they just want the old cod back...

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

The negative connotation towards 10 year old kids screaming "I fucked your MUM, "insert homophobic slur here"" 

Well I just mute the whole lobby when I enter a game in COD AW, the community doesn't really bother me. 

<p>

I don't know people complain about it being the same game every year and then the instant they change something nobody likes it and they just want the old cod back...

Wow. Lol, I like the old cods only because idk which one but one of 'em has the ballistic knife, my fav weapon:)))

<p>

When there are quality games such as Battlefield, Farcry, GTA 5, Counter Strike, etc. etc. there's no point in wasting your time on an easy, boring, repetitive game.

Well I just mute the whole lobby when I enter a game in COD AW, the community doesn't really bother me. 

I just prefer games like CS:GO or battlefield, nothing more than that. I used to play quite a bit of COD when I was younger however it just got to a point where it was the same old same old. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

It requires no skill and the gameplay is the same every year with another skin on it.

Also it's full of hackers and annoying little kids.

And last but not least the graphics are a bit dated.

When there are quality games such as Battlefield, Farcry, GTA 5, Counter Strike, etc. etc. there's no point in wasting your time on an easy, boring, repetitive game.

^HELL NO^        

Because he had a hard drive.

Wow. Lol, I like the old cods only because idk which one but one of 'em has the ballistic knife, my fav weapon:)))

That thing is so OP . Never played cod but i know it...

I hate it because it is the same repetitive game, only skinned differently. Never played multiplayer, but couldnt be arsed to buy the games given the kids and hackers...

All weapons feel the same and the community is terrible. And the the huge HUD and the general "feel" of it

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

^HELL NO^        

Well, BF4 is horrible, I agree, but looks at other BF titles like BFBC2 (Which is still doing good.) BFBC2 is probably the best FPS imo.

<p>

Well, BF4 is horrible, I agree, but looks at other BF titles like BFBC2 (Which is still doing good.) BFBC2 is probably the best FPS imo.

Bad Company 2 is by far one of the best FPS games. What's the reasoning behind your dislike of BF4?

Too much repetition in their titles and don't get me started on the future/advanced stuff that's going on now. I'm sure that if they ever make a sequel to World at War, a lot of people will start playing it again (me excluded, that is ;))

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

It is fun how everyone is saying its "easy" when their win loss is around 30%, carry teams then speak. 

So much blatant hate.

Bad Company 2 is by far one of the best FPS games. What's the reasoning behind your dislike of BF4?

Don't know how to explain it.

<p>

Call of Duty gets hated on because it's the same crap every year.

It's just a copy-paste job, nothing special about it at all. 

Also, there is no best FPS game. 

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M