Alarm! Is AMD using our computers as bitcoin miners all over the world secretly ?

Gargantua

Hi

i have facing a problem for last few weeks and i was not able to find what is actually wrong .

Problme: whenever i leave my rig idle for more then 5 mints GPU started using its 90%-99% power and reached 63C tops every time.

i was finding the programe causing this problem and finally i got it ...(if you are having the same problem read carefully)

Its the programe/process named " mdm * 32" in your task manager. end it and your GPU will stop working like a made dog .

when consulte google about the programe i found this

http://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/330e12/mdm_32bit_what_is_it_and_why/

Plz read blog on link.

if we consider the information on this blog correct then Amd is deceiving every single customer who is using new AMD driver package for his/her GPU. coz as i think its works like a cluster the biggest secretly made cluster of the history for bitcoin mineing ...most of the people using new amd gpus are using atleast 3r/4th gen i5/i7 or Amd Fx 8xxx CPUs so you can imagine how fast and big cluster they can make virtually on the planet .(if you don't know how computer networks work then don't bullshit here) it is possible .

if you search there is no other folder containing MDM files but the Amd folders and why the F*** its cacheing all the information where is it going ? to TITAN for farther processing i guess .

post-218639-0-15357100-1430839840_thumb.

Gaming Rig: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - Core i7 4790K - Corsair H100i - Corsair vengeance 16 GBs ( @2133) - Asus GTX 980 - Intel SSD 730 (480 GBs) - Seagate Barracuda 3 TB - CM Cosmos SE - Corsair AX 760i 

Bugout Laptop: Dell E6430 - i5 3340M - 8GB Ram (@1600) - HDD 1TB WD - SSD 240GB intel (boot drive).

I don't even know how this relates to BitCoin Mining.....

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

I'm more confused after reading the article than I was when I saw the title. 

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I'll have to see if it's there when i get home. I doubt that AMD or any other company of this caliber would do this.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I don't know a lot about bitcoin mining, but isn't it the GPU that does the mining? Not the CPU?

If you found my post helpful make sure to press the "Like This" Button  ;)

Pretty sure that's illegal and AMD would be #Shrekt after pulling this stunt.

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

AMD wouldn't be doing this...

AMD64 is another way of saying x86-64.

Sig under construction.

Jesus i never thought we would hit this level of intelligence and grammar .

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

AMD invented the 64-bit instruction set extension used in all modern computers, "AMD64" is the name of that set, it doesn't mean these files are associated with AMD in any way.

Just stop illegally torrenting your games and you won't get shit on by viruses and btc miners. Problem solved.