NCIX a good place too shop?

k1e1v1i1n

They are a good place to shop

Btw: it's "to shop" not "too shop" sorry it's my ocd

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

gt403cyl

Did you see them say the cheque is in the mail or offer a tracking number for a cheque? I gave them a few days after each message to figure it out. A cheque was never mailed as far as I know.

Maybe you know better do you work there? Was it you who mailed me a cheque?

I asked for my money back on the 16th in the clearest way possible. I only asked if they were shipping me the mouse over and over because I thought they were just stalling for them to come in.

Also not much I can do about the to too problem. Sorry guys.

is it just me or does it kinda piss anyone else off that he says cheers at the end of every message :S idk why

YES! Reading this i was about to smash my monitor

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

i just placed an order through ncix very sales people fast shipping and everything arrived packed very well

gt403cyl

Did you see them say the cheque is in the mail or offer a tracking number for a cheque? I gave them a few days after each message to figure it out. A cheque was never mailed as far as I know.

Maybe you know better do you work there? Was it you who mailed me a cheque?

I asked for my money back on the 16th in the clearest way possible. I only asked if they were shipping me the mouse over and over because I thought they were just stalling for them to come in.

No I do not work there nor did I mail you a cheque.

If they don't have the mice in stock how is repeatedly asking if it's been shipped AFTER you have asked that your order be voided and for the refund going to get them the order in?

You asked for a refund yes I can read and they said their system was down.

Sorry if I come off as ignorant here but life happens and systems fail, grow some patience instead of trying to slam a supplier for things they couldn't control.

Is it just me or what?

I pre ordered because I didn't want to wait. I don't know what else I could say about that.

Also how am I to know if they have them or not if I don't ask. I'm sure they, like every other store has things in the building that might not show up on the site.

If your system fails for 2 days don't wait for the customer to complain. Email them to let them know. Easy

With Life, your experiences may vary

I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.288V                 Corsair Vengeance 12GB Cas8                          Overclocker Thug life
MSI-Gaming-7                                       Corsair Sandforce GT 120gig                             http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R2Jb6h   (Current Build)

OCZ Vertex2 60gig                               Corsair F60 60gig

Customer service has really went downhill with NCIX as of late... (past few months), it was great before, would get replies to messages quickly, even got refunded within minutes before as well. Though at the time I used paypal, so for them it's easier to refund, they just need to click the refund button on their paypal account and it's done.

Never pre-order anything. Ever. Be it hardware or software.

For hardware, the store you pre-order at may experience delays due to their suppliers or some strike somewhere. For software, you're paying in advance for something you don't even know will work properly/deliver on its promises.

I personally had many good experiences with NCIX, and would certainly shop there again in the future, they can be slow sometimes, but I'm fine with waiting, I've learned that being in a hurry all the time is just stressful and pointless with no real gain or benefits. Being patient when shopping online should be a requirement, otherwise you're better off going to a big box store on the day of release and getting one there in person.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Hi Kevin, that was pretty terrible. Honestly that makes me not want to buy anything from them now... Bad customer service is so common and that's something i really hate. I don't plan on needing it but if i do i want it to work out well for me! I will buy something from a company with good service even for a small premium (within reason) over somewhere like this any day.Well anyways, glad you got your refund finally. Cheers.

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

Doesn't seem very professional to me, however living in the UK I've never used them so my opinion doesn't really count :D

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

post-122698-0-00605000-1429917281.png

Every one has an off day.  Asserting the delay was some sort of tactic is a bit presumptuous.  I would wait for a pattern of incompetence before chastising a company.  One instance is hardly a pattern.  

Once is an instance. Twice is a coincidence.  Three times is a pattern.

"I'm gonna tell Linus Tech Tips" seemed a bit like juvenile posturing to me.

That said, I can understand the frustration.  Getting new stuff is happy times. 

On a side note, preordering in general is a pretty bad idea.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I've got a similar issue with your reputable brand, Best Buy. The customer service that I've had through the dozen or so stores I've used has been absolute shit. The associates (in my experience) are your typical salesmen, who try to recommend a more expensive product that doesn't quite (or doesn't at all) meet my needs. When I went in for my first Logitech G700, they tried to sell me up to a $90 mouse that didn't have any of the ergonomics or features I was looking for (I don't remember the exact model, this was several years ago). When I went to buy my laptop, I was dead set on a specific model, with a specific budget. When I said I might use it for light gaming, like Terarria, they instantly tried to bump me up to a $1700 ASUS ROG laptop. Yes, I sure would have loved to have one, but it was almost twice my budget. I now refuse to buy from them, unless the product is not available anywhere else, and I need it immediately (or can't get a price match through an online retailer). On a good note though, I've gotten them to price match my associate discount on several items where the item was unavailable in my store.

Oh, and Geek Squad is a complete joke in my area. They broke parts on my laptop, tried passing it off as damage that I caused (even after I showed them videographic proof that those aspects were not broken just minutes before I brought the laptop in), and refused to fix the damage THEY CAUSED on a laptop with 100% accidental damage coverage.

Just my $0.02. Mini-rant over :P

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Yes pre ordering was my bad. wont be making that mistake again any time soon. the reason for doing it now, I live on an island so that fastest way for me to get things is ordering online. and I know I want the mouse its not like I am going to get it and not like it. I have liked all the previous models. Still I know its a bad idea to pre order. 

I wanted trying to say Bestbuy was some amazing company I guess I just think if they have a release date they will make it on time as long as the manufacturer is to blame. 

NCIX took a week after I asked for a refund to get it to me. and they never offered me any updates, every time they messaged me they were responding to a complaint. 

My saying I was going to come on here and post was to let them know people will know when they screw up when dealing with us the customers. if its never done whats there motivation to be better?