Amazon wants to deliver to your trunk (if you own an Audi)

pit5000

Amazon and Audi working to grant one-time access to your car's trunk for delivery! Only in one German city with DHL it seems for now

(Just remember to lock you folding rear seats just in case)

http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/22/8467445/amazon-deliver-packages-trunk-audi

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Thats awesome

I mean I have an Audi but I dont live in Germany :(

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

That must be annoying to the guy though, like picture him 5 mins away, then you go somewhere and every time he gets close, you move. Trolls will troll

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

That must be annoying to the guy though, like picture him 5 mins away, then you go somewhere and every time he gets close, you move. Trolls will troll

That would be epic for a hidden camera program. Someone just hides in the car (or remote control it) and right as the dude walks up, it just pulls away and speeds off.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

That would be epic for a hidden camera program. Someone just hides in the car (or remote control it) and right as the dude walks up, it just pulls away and speeds off.

Even better : put someone in there, tied up, covered with fake blood and pretending to be dead. 

It's not a bad idea, but you'd have to make sure not to store anything important in the boot. Also, do they specify if the car needs to be stationary? I'm thinking make them catch up and deliver it whilst driving round a car park :D

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Even better : put someone in there, tied up, covered with fake blood and pretending to be dead. 

That, or stuff Chris Pontius from Jackass in there, hands bound, in a leopard banana hammock. Like this.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Fast and Furious: Special Delivery  

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Why dont they ask for keys from your house so they can deliver to your libing room / shower / bedroom or wherever the purchased item will be used ?!

Oh wait, maybe thats next step.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I don't have an Audi or live in Germany, this is an outrage

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

I really don't want anyone else to have access to the junk in my trunk. Feels a little invasive, even if I asked for it.

The biggest problem with this is that DHL is still a thing. Over here in the US they where terrible. In my area they no longer do the last mile of not freight deliveries because they where terrible at it. My brother had a package placed in a (empty) Fountain at the a building on the wrong street. I don't know what they are like in Europe put pretty much everyone near me has seen enough of them to rate them as fantastically incompetent.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Hope you can't buy a car bomb on amazon :lol:

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

The biggest problem with this is that DHL is still a thing. Over here in the US they where terrible. In my area they no longer do the last mile of not freight deliveries because they where terrible at it. My brother had a package placed in a (empty) Fountain at the a building on the wrong street. I don't know what they are like in Europe put pretty much everyone near me has seen enough of them to rate them as fantastically incompetent.

UPS bought out DHL's US operations

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch