Razer BW Ultimate 2013 or Logitech G710+

Graph1cs

Hey guys,

what do you is better choice for me? I will mainly use it for gaming so what do you think?

Pretty much what Coombzy said. If you don't mind the noise get the Black Widow ultimate. But if you do want it a little more quieter then get the Logitech G710+. they are both great keyboards though so there is no bad choice here.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I'm a bit bias because I have one but the Logitech G710+ is an amazing keyboard. The decision pretty much comes down to aesthetics and whether you prefer brown or blue switches.

Here's Linus' video on the G710+:

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

personally i really like the g710+, a few friends of mine have it. the blackwidow 2013 isnt a bad keyboard but its overpriced.. id go with somebody else for a blue switch keyboard... like cooler master ducky filco etc

Would suggest checking out Corsair K70

i'd second this, surprisingly really really good, my fav keyboard atm xD

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

10/10 times I would vouch for anything but Razer because of their poor quality products and the bad customer support experience I had with them. The only thing I remotely liked was the DeathAdder 1g.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

+1 on the G710+. It is a great keyboard and I like their gaming software because its so easy to use and the keyboard has a bright white backlight. They have O-rings beneath each keycap to help reduce the noise.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I have both and I really enjoy the g710+. I find the media keys and volume scroll extremely useful. Although typing on the Blackwidow is extremely comfortable, I would go for the g710+.

Even w/o trying either of them, I'd pick the Logitech G710+ over the Razer BWU , anytime, anywhere. Why? I trust Logitech quality over all fart and no shit Razer...pardon my French. :P :D

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

I would pick the Logitech if you dont care which switch. The other thing you may want to consider is if yo uhave either companies mice as its quite nice to have both peripherals in the drive/software.

I would pick the Logitech if you dont care which switch. The other thing you may want to consider is if yo uhave either companies mice as its quite nice to have both peripherals in the drive/software.

Yeah I've picked BlackWidow because I already own a DeathAdder.